Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,853 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Gionee Unvails Flagship Smartphone Elife E6 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Unvails Flagship Smartphone Elife E6 (8404 Views)

Gionee Just Launched A Powerful Smartphone Elife E8 With 24-megapixel Camera / Gionee Elife E6 Specs/review / Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gionee Unvails Flagship Smartphone Elife E6 by Najwal: 7:41am On Jul 23, 2013
NEW DELHI: Chinese phone maker Gionee today
announced the global launch of ELife E6, its new flagship smartphone. This is the only white coloured handset in the world that features the One Glass Solution display technology. The manufacturer will start selling this smartphone in China this month, while it will hit India, Nigeria and Vietnam after August.

The new Gionee ELife E6 has a 5-inch OGS display with 1920x1080p resolution and 441ppi pixel density. The phone runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) operating system and is powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core processor, coupled with 2GB RAM. The phone has 31GB internal storage, weighs 128gram and is 6.18mm thick.

Running on a 2,020mAh battery, Gionee ELife E6 has 13MP rear camera and 5MP secondary unit. Connectivity suite of the phone includes 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and microUSB. It features the DTS 3D audio enhancement technology for improved sound as well Heartbeat Synchronization Technology for power management. The device features unibody design and comes in white as well as black colour options.

"With its intuitive and user interface, we have developed the ELife E6 with the customers' interest at heart. Supplying what is truly important to them in terms of quality, performance and affordability - all in a stylish and sophisticated design." said William Lu, vice president of Gionee Communication.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Unvails Flagship Smartphone Elife E6 by physise(m): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2013
Najwal: NEW DELHI: Chinese phone maker Gionee today
announced the global launch of ELife E6, its new flagship smartphone. This is the only white coloured handset in the world that features the One Glass Solution display technology. The manufacturer will start selling this smartphone in China this month, while it will hit India, Nigeria and Vietnam after August.

The new Gionee ELife E6 has a 5-inch OGS display with 1920x1080p resolution and 441ppi pixel density. The phone runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) operating system and is powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core processor, coupled with 2GB RAM. The phone has 31GB internal storage, weighs 128gram and is 6.18mm thick.

Running on a 2,020mAh battery, Gionee ELife E6 has 13MP rear camera and 5MP secondary unit. Connectivity suite of the phone includes 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and microUSB. It features the DTS 3D audio enhancement technology for improved sound as well Heartbeat Synchronization Technology for power management. The device features unibody design and comes in white as well as black colour options.

"With its intuitive and user interface, we have developed the ELife E6 with the customers' interest at heart. Supplying what is truly important to them in terms of quality, performance and affordability - all in a stylish and sophisticated design." said William Lu, vice president of Gionee Communication.

wow price?
Re: Gionee Unvails Flagship Smartphone Elife E6 by Najwal: 10:44am On Jul 23, 2013
[quote author=physise]wow price? Don't know yet
Re: Gionee Unvails Flagship Smartphone Elife E6 by physise(m): 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2013
hw much for dis fone o
Re: Gionee Unvails Flagship Smartphone Elife E6 by Bornstar: 7:31am On Aug 02, 2013
The price of this phone is close to 60k when u convert it
Re: Gionee Unvails Flagship Smartphone Elife E6 by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 02, 2013
d phone should be around 65k..

coz i got my gionee e5 for 55k..
Re: Gionee Unvails Flagship Smartphone Elife E6 by Ogetogeo(m): 9:00am On Aug 02, 2013
Now this is more like it with FHD.
These companies are now gradually adding more stuffs. Just like the Zopo ZP980 and UMI X2.

Re: Gionee Unvails Flagship Smartphone Elife E6 by austinsmat(m): 11:02am On Aug 02, 2013
Nice phone with nice design But why 2020 mAh for 5inch screen with jerrybean the battery is too poor for it, I don't want phoneI will be charging every 5hrs with our everyday up Nepa undecided
Re: Gionee Unvails Flagship Smartphone Elife E6 by Bornstar: 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2013
They give an assurance that the battery cannot drop down like others andriod phones, this one quite different from others in times of battery durability. i am waiting for the phone, they said they may laugh the phone this one or next month september. HTC ONE and GIONEE E6 is really good to go for.
Re: Gionee Unvails Flagship Smartphone Elife E6 by Najwal: 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2013
gionee is really stepping it up wit their smart phones, dis is really good more choices to make. smiley
Re: Gionee Unvails Flagship Smartphone Elife E6 by Kamaye(m): 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2013
Awsome!!! Tecno, take note ooo!
Re: Gionee Unvails Flagship Smartphone Elife E6 by mrdrizzy(m): 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
Hmm nt bad!,i hope motorola/google are seeing dis and knw d cost,
Re: Gionee Unvails Flagship Smartphone Elife E6 by enobong18: 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2013
With this specifications, the almost won my love, but not for the battery of 2020 mAh for a 5inch phone, and its price of more than N60,000, I can get better phones for this amount.
Re: Gionee Unvails Flagship Smartphone Elife E6 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
enobong18: With this specifications, the almost won my love, but not for the battery of 2020 mAh for a 5inch phone, and its price of more than N60,000, I can get better phones for this amount.

Which better phones can u get at 60k?
Re: Gionee Unvails Flagship Smartphone Elife E6 by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2013
Article link: http://www.bgr.in/news/gionee-elife-e6-first-impressions/
Gionee Elife E6 first impressions
By: Rajat Agrawal| Aug 3rd, 2013 at 08:19AM0Filed Under: Gionee, News
Whenever a new brand launches in the market, the first thing that comes to my mind is “oh no, yet another company that’s come to make a quick buck.” Most of the “brands” usually shop for their smartphones in the streets of Shenzhen in China, haggle on the price, get their branding slapped on it and launch it as their own product. And when they run out of stocks, they repeat the same process and launch a new model. So that’s what exactly was going in my mind when Gionee invited me to visit their manufacturing facility near Shenzhen and meet its president who’d introduce me to their latest flagship smartphone, the Elife E6.

Before accepting the invitation I dug around about the company, asking friends who had spent enough time in Shenzhen with most manufacturers while consulting Indian brands about their product portfolios. All of them had the same thing to say – go, check it out and you’d be pleasantly surprised.

Turns out Gionee is one of the top smartphone manufacturers out of China that has partnerships with some of the best names in the component industry. “We only partner with the best names in the industry. For chipsets we have MediaTek and Qualcomm, Au Optronics and Samsung for display and Sony or Samsung for the camera module,” William Lu, president, Gionee tells me. And that shows in the Elife E6, Gionee’s latest smartphone that will launch in India later this month.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Unvails Flagship Smartphone Elife E6 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2013
[img]http://st1.bgr.in/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/gionee-elife-e6.jpg[/img]

Looks very much like the iphone 5 and looking forward to getting one when it arrives Nigeria. Solid build and looks like a slab of glass.
Re: Gionee Unvails Flagship Smartphone Elife E6 by kennyslim1(m): 2:04am On Oct 07, 2013
i hope the price will be fair though...this phone is the bomb...i bet tecno can't do better in the next 2-3yrz
Re: Gionee Unvails Flagship Smartphone Elife E6 by awofe20(m): 7:23am On Oct 07, 2013
kenny.slim:
i hope the price will be fair though...this phone is the bomb...i bet tecno can't do better in the next 2-3yrz
I can't blame u, u didn't understand what we cal future
Re: Gionee Unvails Flagship Smartphone Elife E6 by elijahdre(m): 10:51am On Oct 08, 2013
Long awaited Gionee E6 will be available for sale from next week latest by God's grace.be on the look out.Order yours from elijahdre.
call or watsapp 08034795720
Re: Gionee Unvails Flagship Smartphone Elife E6 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
General Information
2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 900 / 2100
4G Network No
SIM Micro SIM
Status Available July 2013

Body
Dimensions 142.5 × 69.4 × 7.9mm, 128 grams
Keyboard Touchscreen
Colors White, Black, Yellow
Cover Aluminum

Display
Type Super AMOLED, Gorilla Glass 2, multitouch touchscreen with 16,000,000 colors
Size 1080×1920 pixels, 5.0 inches, 441 pixels per inch

Memory And OS
Card slot No
Internal 32GB
OS Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
Processors 1.5 GHz quad-core Cortex A7 CPU, PowerVR series 5XT GPU
RAM 2GB

Audio
Alert types Vibration, MP3 ringtones
Loudspeaker Yes
Audio port 3.5mm jack

Connectivity
2G GPRS – up to 85.6 kbps; EDGE – up to 236.8 kbps
3G Up to 22.2 mbps uplink; Up to 5.76 mbps downlink
4G No
WIFI Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Wi-Fi direct
Bluetooth Version 4.0, A2DP
GPS A-GPS
NFC No
USB MicroUSB v2.0

Camera
Primary 13MP, up to 4128×3096-pixel pictures, autofocus, geo-tagging, face detection, HDR camera with LED flash
Video 1080p@30fps
Secondary 5MP, up to 2592×1944 pixel pictures

Battery
Capacity 2000mAh Li-Ion battery
Stand-by N/a
Talk time N/a
Music play N/a

Other Features
Sensors Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass, Ambient light sensor
Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
Browser HTML5
Java No
Miscellaneous - MP3/WAV/eAAC+/WMA player
- FM Radio
- MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player
- Document viewer/editor
- Preloaded applications – Facebook, Opera Mini, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Face Unlock etc.

Price
Price level About 299 USD

http://bestmobs.com/gionee-elife-e6/
Re: Gionee Unvails Flagship Smartphone Elife E6 by seunfly: 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
elijahdre: Long awaited Gionee E6 will be available for sale from next week latest by God's grace.be on the look out.Order yours from elijahdre.
call or watsapp 08034795720
i will love to have one soon my guy. I read it on their 9ja facebook page that 9ja own is going to be dual sim, hope it's true.
Re: Gionee Unvails Flagship Smartphone Elife E6 by akwunmi(m): 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
Najwal: NEW DELHI: Chinese phone maker Gionee today

its exactly wot am lukin 4 bu wetin b d price 4nig??grt spec!!!
Re: Gionee Unvails Flagship Smartphone Elife E6 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2013
DRE, DONT FORGET TO KEEP ME INFORMED WHEN ITS INSTOCK..

1 Like

Re: Gionee Unvails Flagship Smartphone Elife E6 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
I have seen review of the E6 on YouTube and it lags... The custom Ui is slowing down the phone... Sigh... I guess I'll just have to wait and see if it's not that bad.... If it is, I'll wait for the nexus 5 to come out.
Re: Gionee Unvails Flagship Smartphone Elife E6 by elijahdre(m): 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2013
deejay_harry1: DRE, DONT FORGET TO KEEP ME INFORMED WHEN ITS INSTOCK..

gionee elife e6 is out already
Re: Gionee Unvails Flagship Smartphone Elife E6 by akwunmi(m): 8:08am On Nov 08, 2013
elijahdre:
gionee elife e6 is out already
how mch e b nw??
Re: Gionee Unvails Flagship Smartphone Elife E6 by Defaramade(m): 11:11am On Nov 08, 2013
EMMAACHILE:

Which better phones can u get at 60k?
add 7k & u will get brand new galaxy s3
Re: Gionee Unvails Flagship Smartphone Elife E6 by Defaramade(m): 11:22am On Nov 08, 2013
For me the 2020mAh non removable battery & non expandable memory slot spoiled this phone. No matter how much they tout the ba3 u can't compare a 2020mAh ba3 to a 2300, 2600 or 3000 mAh ba3 when it comes to ba3 endurance. If u watch movies or browse a lot the 2020 mAh ba3 won't serve u much b4 it runs out of juice, not forgetting that it's driving a power hungry full HD 5'' screen.
Re: Gionee Unvails Flagship Smartphone Elife E6 by Memphisbleek: 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
E6 is now 55k at slot,medical road,ikeja.I bought for someone 3 days back.very cool fone.i can say easily the best phone from chinese manufacturers in the market,at least till Elife E7 drops next month
Re: Gionee Unvails Flagship Smartphone Elife E6 by tirtimy: 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
Operating
System :
(Android 4.2)
CPU: Quad
Core 1.5GHz
Memory:
32GB ROM +
2GB RAM
Networks
Type : GSM/
WCDMA
Band: GSM
850/900/
1800/1900
MHz WCDMA
900/2100
MHz single
Micro SIM
card
Exterior
Size: 142.5 ×
69.4 × 7.9mm
Weight: 128g
Display
Size: 5.0 Inch
Resolution:
1920 × 1080
FHD
PPI: 441
Colors: 16
Million
Type:
Capacitive
Touch screen
Material:
LTPS
Camera
Back:
13.0MP, F2.2
aperture, 75°
angle
Front: 5.0MP,
F2.4
aperture, 75°
angle
Flash LED:
Mode
Support
(HDR,
continuous
shooting,
touch screen
shooting,
gesture,
smile and
more)
Auto Focus
Support auto
focus, touch
focus and
face tracking
Focus Area
Optional
ISO
Sensitivity
Auto /100/
200/400/800
/1600
Metering
Mode
Optional
Features12
beauty
effects, real-
time preview,
picture clear,
best shot
Video
Recording
Video:
1080P (1920
x 1080, 30
fames/ sec)
HQ recording
Others
Gyroscopic
Stabilization
Multi-Media
Music
Support
Video
Support
Radio
Support
Recorder
Support
Call
Recording
Support
Battery
Capacity:
2000mAh
Type:
Polymer
(Non-
removable)
Connectivit
y
Bluetooth:
Support
USB
Micro USB 2.0
Earphone
3.5mm
earphone
jack
WiFi: WIFI
Display, WIFI
Direct
Built-in GPS
navigation
Input
Type: Virtual
QWERTY
keyboard, 9
keys,
handwriting,
full keyboard
Method:
Multi-touch
Sensors
Gyro Support
Light Sensor
Support
Gravity
Sensor
Support
Proximity
Sensor
Support
Electronic
Compass
Support
Compass
Supporwww.aboutdevice.com/2013/11/gionee-elife-e6-specification-and.html

The Gionee E7 will soon be out.
Re: Gionee Unvails Flagship Smartphone Elife E6 by htconeline: 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
Howmany pipo own dis fone lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Etisalat BIS Back On Android / Mtn Samsung Galaxy S6 Bonus / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.