Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Women Accessories Suppliers Needed - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Women Accessories Suppliers Needed (1011 Views)

Suppliers Needed Thread. / Wood Charcoal Suppliers Needed / Direct Rice Suppliers Needed (up To 15 Trailers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Accessories Suppliers Needed by beqs101(f): 7:53am On Jul 23, 2013
Hi nairalanders,

I want to start selling women accessories and that includes; fashion earrings,bracelets,neck-laces,sun shades, and wrist watches. Plz any supplier of any of these items at a very cheaper rate,should let me know with pictures too cuz I want to start small. Thanks
Re: Women Accessories Suppliers Needed by beqs101(f): 9:09am On Jul 23, 2013
Don't just view people,plz comment..
Re: Women Accessories Suppliers Needed by housefosogis(f): 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2013
beqs101: Don't just view people,plz comment..
i can send u some pics and amount. send me a mail on aminuife2012@yahoo.com. you can also like my facebook page to see pics too.also check my websites for pics. you can also call me on 08026108413. we can fix a time and place to see and talk. i wish you all the best.www.houseofsogis.com,house of sogis is my facebook page.
Re: Women Accessories Suppliers Needed by housefosogis(f): 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2013
Re: Women Accessories Suppliers Needed by beqs101(f): 12:36am On Jul 25, 2013
house fo sogis: i can send u some pics and amount. send me a mail on aminuife2012@yahoo.com. you can also like my facebook page to see pics too.also check my websites for pics. you can also call me on 08026108413. we can fix a time and place to see and talk. i wish you all the best.www.houseofsogis.com,house of sogis is my facebook page.

Thanks for your comment. I'll check out your website.
Re: Women Accessories Suppliers Needed by beqs101(f): 12:37am On Jul 25, 2013
Please still waiting for more comments..
Re: Women Accessories Suppliers Needed by toyemz(f): 5:37am On Jul 29, 2013
HI
pls send email to toyinzz@yahoo.co.uk

I have a whole load of UK fashion Earrings, bracelets, necklaces and earring/necklace sets for clearance
thanks
Re: Women Accessories Suppliers Needed by damiso(f): 5:55am On Aug 01, 2013
Hello luv,you can also check out my FB page, The Accesories Lounge.I have loads of designs on there, you can also send me an email on damsy4real@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Investors Needed In A Margarine Importation And Distribution Company / 2mbbls Of Blco Is Ready To Give A 2%pb Before The Buyer Gives His Sblc(mt-760) / The Perfect Money Making Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.