Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Android Application With Vb.net - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Android Application With Vb.net (2639 Views)

Android Quiz Application With Json Parser, Php And Mysql Database / Finger Print Application With C# / How To Deploy Application With Access Database In Vb.net 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Application With Vb.net by jboy01(m): 8:19am On Jul 23, 2013
I read it somewhere that android application can be created with vb.net using MONO.
Has anyone heard about that or created an android app with mono?
Re: Android Application With Vb.net by dellnet: 10:44am On Jul 24, 2013
C# not vb see it http://www. mono-project.com
Re: Android Application With Vb.net by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 09, 2015
C# not vb. U can use mono or xamarin
Re: Android Application With Vb.net by Borwe: 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
bro you can even make android apps with python or even html+css
Re: Android Application With Vb.net by seunoni34(m): 8:47am On Apr 12, 2015
jboy01:
I read it somewhere that android application can be created with vb.net using MONO.
Has anyone heard about that or created an android app with mono?
Its c# and it's not even mono it's xamarin
Re: Android Application With Vb.net by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 12, 2015
This guy no know Wetin em day talk.
U wan make people come this way come laugh u abi watin. Better don't say this outside in an interview, them go just take you for granted
Re: Android Application With Vb.net by kudaisi(m): 11:54am On Apr 14, 2015
seunoni34:

Its c# and it's not even mono it's xamarin
It can be either of them. The only difference is that Mono is an open source project sponsored by the Xamarin company. While xamarin is the commercial counterpart.

(1) (Reply)

Help:i Want To Build A Cbt Exam Based App / My Python Guessing Game... Pythonistas Please Come In / ICT Practical Intensive Training And Coaching Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.