Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,664 members, 7,827,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Set To Wed?? - (details & Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Set To Wed?? - (details & Photos) (1169 Views)

Exclusive: Actress, Genevieve Nnaji Set To Be Grandmother / Genevieve Nnaji Set To Wed Mathew Mensah / Genevieve Nnaji Set To Marry Celestine Babayaro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Set To Wed?? - (details & Photos) by informa: 8:35am On Jul 23, 2013
Were you expecting to see D'Banj's face stare back at you in those photographs? Nooo...not him. Reports reaching me hold that Genevieve is having something amorous to do with businessman, Mathew Mensah as they both have become an item in recent times.

As close sources to the actress reveal, not only was Genevieve's 33rd birthday organized by the business man, he also has become the topic she discusses on a daily basis. Thankfully enough, Matthew is planning to invest in entertainment, an investment that will immensely benefit their "close friendship" as Genevieve chooses to put it.

“There is a high possibility that Genevieve may end up in Mathew Mensah’s house before the end of this year, possibly, December” a close source revealed. Now...isn't that lovely? Keep your fingers crossed and let's see what happens next!

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/07/Genevieve-sets-to-wed.html

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Set To Wed?? - (details & Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 23, 2013
There's something abt his face that reminds me of heartbreak......Goodluck to them.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Set To Wed?? - (details & Photos) by slimmygold1(f): 9:59am On Jul 23, 2013
interesting.i wish her good luck

(1) (Reply)

“my Relationship With My 21 Year Old Husband Is True Love”-toyin Lawani / First Photo Of Kim And Kanye West Baby / Dayo Oduneye (aka D1), In Sex Scandal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.