Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Best Buy - For Public Servants And Workers In Profiled Organizations - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Buy - For Public Servants And Workers In Profiled Organizations (495 Views)

Want To Be Featured Or Profiled In Nigeria's First Architecture Magazine? / Want To Be Featured Or Profiled In Nigeria's First Architecture Magazine? / Best Buy - For Public Servants And Workers In Profiled Organizations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Buy - For Public Servants And Workers In Profiled Organizations by Ogbajie(m): 8:59am On Jul 23, 2013
This is trending now.... Are you a confirmed staff of any government institution or staff in any of our profiled organizations within the private or non-governmental sector with a desire to own a 3 bedroom finished appartment at Dakwo district beside Sunny-ville estate, then this offer is for you.

You can purchase a 3 bedroom flat apartment in a block @ 13.5M with a pre-arranged mortgage that will allow you to pay within a period of 5 - 30 yrs. other options are one-off payment and installment/ equity payment.

Procedure - 1. Pick a pr-qualification form of N1,000.00 at the designated office (i cant tell you now until you call me)
2. Application form of N5,000.00 upon successful pre-qualification
3. Site inspection
4. Off-taker agreement/ MoU with developer.

THIS MIGHT BE YOUR BEST AND CONVENIENT OPPORTUNITY TO OWN A HOME WITHIN THE CITY CENTER IN ABUJA.

PLS CALL OR SMS ME ON 08037297924 FOR MORE INFORMATION.

THANK YOU.

(1) (Reply)

URGENT SALES AT Apapa Gra,lagos / To Let, Mini Flat@ojota,&3bed/flat@ketu,gbagada,magodo Gra / Plot Of Land For Sale In Lagos 600k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.