Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

The Secret To Flawless Makeup - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / The Secret To Flawless Makeup (1495 Views)

Kojic Acid Soap Now Available In Ibadan And Lagos(achieve That Flawless Skin) / Flawless Toning & Whitening Cream Available, / Get A Flawless Makeover With Well Defined Eyebrows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secret To Flawless Makeup by vinna(f): 11:49am On Jul 23, 2013
No matter how expensive or effective your makeup product is, if it is not properly applied you will still end up looking tacky. The ONLY secret of makeup application is BLENDING. Blend! Blend!! Blend!!!

To blend your makeup properly you need to have good makeup brushes. Basically i recommend the following;

1. A stippling brush - To apply your Foundation and Cream Blush and blend flawlessly
2. A Powder Brush - To set your foundation with a powder (blend, blend, blend)
3. Eyeshadow Brush - To apply your eyeshadow colours
4. Blending Brush - To blend eyeshadows
5. Lip Brush - To blend in your lip liner into your lipstick/gloss
6. Eyebrow brush or and old Mascara wand to blend your eyebrow

There are several branded brushes ranging from the very cheap (Elf,Crown etc) to the very expensive (Bobbi Brown, MAC etc). For high end quality brushes without the bank-breaking price tag i recommend Real Techniques Brushes.

Go here to buy https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.595514197136237.1073741827.166550390032622&type=3

Re: The Secret To Flawless Makeup by vinna(f): 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2013
The Real Techniques Powder and Stippling Brushes

Re: The Secret To Flawless Makeup by vinna(f): 7:59am On Jul 24, 2013
Upgrade your makeup purse with these brushes
Re: The Secret To Flawless Makeup by predicta: 11:45pm On Jul 24, 2013
How much is the set of four?I mean the real technic brushes?
Re: The Secret To Flawless Makeup by vinna(f): 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2013
It sells for N6,000
Re: The Secret To Flawless Makeup by predicta: 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
How do I get intouch with ƔøU̶̲̥̅̊? Am intrested in getin a set.
Re: The Secret To Flawless Makeup by vinna(f): 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2013
Are you a newly trained makeup artist that need reliable and affordable brushes? Don't waste your money buying all those fake 21 set china brushes that shed from day one. Be Wise!
Re: The Secret To Flawless Makeup by vinna(f): 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2013
Just check out the fluffiness of the powder brush and trust me, the softness on your skin is Wow!!!

(1) (Reply)

!!! We're Back Again!!! Hublot, Cartier Watches And All From N10,000 COME IN!!! / Maternity Clothes For Sale In Port Harcourt / Get your ladies Trouser And Skirt At Very Good Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.