Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Grab This Opportunity Now And Make Money!!! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Grab This Opportunity Now And Make Money!!! (1111 Views)

. / Wow Grab This Amazing Offrer Now!!! / Grab This Business Oppurtunity. You Can't Afford To Miss This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grab This Opportunity Now And Make Money!!! by phantomicon(f): 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
A lot of people are concerned about their health, they want to know about their health status but due to busy schedules and other factors they carry on with their lives not knowing the risk factors involved. What we eat daily shows that certain nutrients are low in our diet and we are at an elevated risk of disease. Various external factors such as life style, exposure to environmental toxins and climatic conditions impact our nutritional needs as well. A lot of Nigerians are dying due to ignorance on health matters, statistics has shown that 2 in 10 adults and elderly die of health related diseases daily. 25% premature death from HYPERTENSION, ASTHMA, DIABETES, CANCER, HEART DISEASES, REDUCTION IN PRODUCTION, DEFORMITIES IN UNBORN CHILD.

Now we want everyone to be aware of what is going on in their bodies and that is where YOU CAN MAKE MONEY!

We offer free HEALTH SEMINARS: This health presentations enlightens you on how to promote good health, the impact of good nutrition and physical activity enhance good heath and enjoyment. We also have an amazing machine called Quantum Body Analyzer or Quantum Resonance Analyzer. The Analyzer Machine gives a comprehensive analysis and report about your major body organs by analyzing you. We have conducted several comprehensive analysis on patients and have found the results to be very accurate and true. We’ve consulted for the 445 Air force Base Hospital, Zinox Computer, e.t.c. We have over 24 ranges of dietary supplements for your well being.

NAME OF COMPANY
A
B
C
D

NO OF STAFF OF EACH COMPANY

CHARGES FOR QUANTUM BODY ANALYZER
N1000 AND ABOVE

Our Proposal Letter summarizes all this which any company that accepts it and is ready signs the proposal. We then come for the free health presentation. Assuming Company A has 50 staffs, we conduct a comprehensive body analysis depending on how much is charged YOU GET 60%. Now in a month you can set goal to get 5 companies or more with large number of staffs and that's where you make your COOL CASH. This is not a marketing job, just use your connections, wits, power, e.t.c and make money. It could be your place of work or anywhere you know.
Feel free to call me on 08108099196 to further discuss or send me an email to thronsylva@gmail.com
Re: Grab This Opportunity Now And Make Money!!! by phantomicon(f): 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2013
Make cool money with this opportunity
Re: Grab This Opportunity Now And Make Money!!! by CoachNehes(m): 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hi, I have a quantum body analyser I bought didn't really use it, I would like to sell it, would you be interested or know anyone who will be interested, thanks

(1) (Reply)

es / Share your experience with tranex express delivery here / Mobile Concrete Batching Plant Applicant Activity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.