Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

First Lady’s Mother Dies In Car Accident - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Lady’s Mother Dies In Car Accident (509 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash / Dele Giwa's Mother Dies At 87 / Late DIG Haruna's Mother Dies Of Shock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Lady’s Mother Dies In Car Accident by signalpower: 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2013
according to what i read this morning,

Mrs. Iwari-Oba, the mother of Patience Jonathan, on Monday died in an auto crash that occurred along Elele Road in Rivers State.
The accident occurred while she was on her way to Bayelsa State.
Unconfirmed reports said her corpse was deposited at Kpaiyama Mortuary by a team of police officers and Hon. Evans Bipi, who is related to the deceased.
While the state police and officials of the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) could not confirm the incident, an aide to Bipi, Fred Itobo, confirmed that Patience’s mother died in an accident that occurred around 4:pm.
“Yes! She was involved in an accident and she died. Her body has been taken to a mortuary. Bipi was among those who took her body to the mortuary,” Itobo said.
The State Director of FRSC, Dr. Kayode Olagunju, when contacted, declined to omment on the matter.
” I cannot say anything on this matter now until I get full details,” Olagunju said.
The State Police Public Relations Officer, Angela Agabe, also refused to comment, saying she was yet to be briefed on the occurrence of such.

(1) (Reply)

Drama In Court As Lawyer, Client Quarrel Over Dud Cheque On / Why We’re Paying Special Attention To Aba – Orji / Obasanjo, The First ‘419’ President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.