Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

I Used MTN Cheats;but Want To Repent. Help Me Out! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Used MTN Cheats;but Want To Repent. Help Me Out! (529 Views)

Repent / How To Repent From Sins And Ask Allah's Forgiveness / Jonathan Must Repent And Convert To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used MTN Cheats;but Want To Repent. Help Me Out! by xyz9ja: 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
Please I want you to help me out here. Recently, when the mtn 'magic sim' went viral, I converted mine to one. I used it for about 3 weeks before it got blocked. I downloaded a lot running into gigs of which most are Islamic videos and pdf books. But, later I just realized that what I did was wrong because it amounts to cheating (which I know is prohibited in islam). I found these downloads beneficial to me islamically so I struck the option of disposing them off. So now, from the Islamic viewpoint, what do you think I should do to expiate this sin because I am afraid that Allah will not put barakah in my little knowledge and I will also be accountable to him on the Day of Judgment.
Jazakumullahu khayran and may He bless us all
Re: I Used MTN Cheats;but Want To Repent. Help Me Out! by Enegod(m): 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
mtcheeew
Re: I Used MTN Cheats;but Want To Repent. Help Me Out! by maclatunji: 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2013
xyz9ja: Please I want you to help me out here. Recently, when the mtn 'magic sim' went viral, I converted mine to one. I used it for about 3 weeks before it got blocked. I downloaded a lot running into gigs of which most are Islamic videos and pdf books. But, later I just realized that what I did was wrong because it amounts to cheating (which I know is prohibited in islam). I found these downloads beneficial to me islamically so I struck the option of disposing them off. So now, from the Islamic viewpoint, what do you think I should do to expiate this sin because I am afraid that Allah will not put barakah in my little knowledge and I will also be accountable to him on the Day of Judgment.
Jazakumullahu khayran and may He bless us all

An interesting question. Repent sincerely and don't go back to it.

Read this for scholarly advice http://www.onislam.net/english/ask-the-scholar/morals-and-manners/morals-and-values/174536.html
Re: I Used MTN Cheats;but Want To Repent. Help Me Out! by xyz9ja: 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2013
maclatunji:

An interesting question. Repent sincerely and don't go back to it.

Read this for scholarly advice http://www.onislam.net/english/ask-the-scholar/morals-and-manners/morals-and-values/174536.html
Brother Mac thank you for your contribution ; I read the piece but what am I to do regarding the financial rights?
Re: I Used MTN Cheats;but Want To Repent. Help Me Out! by maclatunji: 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
xyz9ja:
Brother Mac thank you for your contribution ; I read the piece but what am I to do regarding the financial rights?

You can probably contribute to MTN foundation if you can.
Re: I Used MTN Cheats;but Want To Repent. Help Me Out! by xyz9ja: 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2013
maclatunji:

You can probably contribute to MTN foundation if you can.
But how do I get to know the exact amount? Can I get it from through customer care services?
Re: I Used MTN Cheats;but Want To Repent. Help Me Out! by maclatunji: 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2013
xyz9ja:
But how do I get to know the exact amount? Can I get it from through customer care services?

I doubt. Honestly, I think MTN would forgive you if you just stopped because of their humoungous profits in Nigeria. #Smiling
Re: I Used MTN Cheats;but Want To Repent. Help Me Out! by Qtsnow(m): 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2013
make an ablution and observe two rakat, ask for forgiveness and dont go back to suc act anymore. verily Allah is the all forgiving one. Allah allam

(1) (Reply)

The Moon As Been Sited, Tomorrow Is Eid / Has Seun Responded To The Concerns?? / Muhammad Al Mathrud Quran Recital - Any Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.