Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Design And Promote Your Name (graphic Designer) - Graphics/Video Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics/Video Market / Design And Promote Your Name (graphic Designer) (642 Views)

Get Free Design And Pay A Token For High Quality Printing / Corporate Branding,billboard Design And Media Company Live In Portharcourt! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Design And Promote Your Name (graphic Designer) by newacca: 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2013
Hello house,
Please I need the help of a good graphic designer to help me contribute to photo illustration on my website.
I will be posting weekly quotes/Business lesson, and I will be photo illustration/ Frame designs to add a touch to the words.

No payment ooo, but design credit will be directed to you, with your name at the foot of the image.
This is initiative will also promote your name and you may design jobs that will earn you pay.

I look forward to hearing from interested member.
Re: Design And Promote Your Name (graphic Designer) by GraphicsPlus(m): 3:40pm On Jul 23, 2013
For quicker response, go here: https://www.nairaland.com/graphics-video
Re: Design And Promote Your Name (graphic Designer) by newacca: 11:28am On Jul 25, 2013
GraphicsPlus: For quicker response, go here: https://www.nairaland.com/graphics-video
Thx bro. I will check the link

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Designer Needed In Abuja / Z5e HDV SONY CAMERA For Sales / Animation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.