Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,237 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Affordable Laptops & PC accessories from UK - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Affordable Laptops & PC accessories from UK (782 Views)

Buy Laptops/Pc Battery,charger,laptop Memory,FLASH DRIVE,FROM DOCCONCEPTS.COM / Affordable Laptops / A Thread For Mini Laptops And Accessories From USA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Laptops & PC accessories from UK by arrynet: 11:27am On May 26, 2008
Hi Nairalanders,

I am based in UK and I am sending some stuffs to Naija for sale at an affordable price 1st/2nd week of June 2008. They are:
(a) two laptops ( new HP and refurbished toshiba laptops)
(b) PC accessories: flash/pen drives, memory cards,
(c) MP4 players at an affordable price.
(d) digital photoframe ( check it out www.digitalframesdirect.co.uk)
(e) Next (Office wear) Shirts

If you are interested in getting in other stuffs from abroad that you can't get in Naija , just mail exactly what you want to buy to my email: sesanlomo81@yahoo.co.uk. You do need to pay anything until the goods get to Nigeria.

The pictures of the laptops are attached withis posting

You can call my brother( Tola) in Nigeria on 08029123520 as he would let you know when he has received the goods . I will keep you up-dated when the goods arrive Nigeria, personally through the forum.

Cheers.

Arrynet

(1) (Reply)

Do U Need Brand New Affordable Laptops?check Dis Out! / Iphone Needed Urgently In Abj. / Hp510 Laptop For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.