Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Omni Hotel, Canada - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Omni Hotel, Canada (1508 Views)

Omni Hotel Canada Is Recruiting / Omni Hotel Canada Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omni Hotel, Canada by steaming(f): 12:17pm On May 26, 2008
Please has anybody received a mail from Omni Hotel in Canada. They have sent like two to me about job vacancies. I have told them that i live in Nigeria and they said thet would take care of my accomodation wen i get there and would help process my visa that all i need do is to send them some info about me , intl passport no, birth cert etc.

They included some phone nos which i have not been chanced to call.

If you ask me, sacm i say. Just wanted to know if anyother person has received it.
Re: Omni Hotel, Canada by amirize(m): 12:26pm On May 26, 2008
You can go on make d calls, send all documents they require , but as soon as they ask for any payment , no matter how liitle, then its a SCAM, dump them. You can never tell how God works !
Re: Omni Hotel, Canada by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 26, 2008
grin
Hi my good friend,I think it is better for you not to venture at all because they are crook 419ers.
Re: Omni Hotel, Canada by megastu(m): 1:11pm On May 26, 2008
They should even try and change name. They are 419ers. I have dealt with them before
Re: Omni Hotel, Canada by Godalone(m): 1:29pm On May 26, 2008
I have dealt with them before too,they are scammers.
Re: Omni Hotel, Canada by ogbunigwe: 2:03pm On May 26, 2008
bros i recieved such mail two years ago .I called a friend of mine in Canada and a citizen too. After inquiries she told me that their website is written FORBIDDEN. and the code number of the phone number they wrote in the web site is not for the address(eg some body telling you that his office address is in VI LAGOS and the phone code is 042(Enugu) instad of 01(Lagos).my bros na god save you. they are scammers
Re: Omni Hotel, Canada by anyiboy2(m): 2:14pm On May 26, 2008
go 4 it abeg, u'll neva know where ur luck will shine
Re: Omni Hotel, Canada by panteleonk: 4:47pm On May 26, 2008
@anyiboy2 , are you a fool or one big idiot of the highest order?, how would you advice her such, i got same bullshit last year too nothing like that. na nwaooo f.you are a mugu ok.

@poster, please this is pure 419,dont even send your school credential to anyone.
Re: Omni Hotel, Canada by obarri(m): 10:06am On May 27, 2008
Dont try it ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

Omni Canada Hotel advert is scam of the highest order

Hav U ever seen anytin that is totally free on this earth, huh

I also got the mail ohh,

and Y on earth do they want ur details, all tis yahoo - yahoo pple
Re: Omni Hotel, Canada by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2008
Hi friends
please, can anyone help with a friend that studies geography edu (in one of the best and reputable college of education in Nigeria) in getting job in any company with good pay.presently, he working in a secondary school but with a very small salary.
please I will be grateful if anyone can help me out.
Re: Omni Hotel, Canada by Aussie(m): 6:13am On Jun 09, 2008
Hi all,

I am a living testimony to this bullshit!!. I got mine some 4 months back. What did i do? -Went to the site and compared the phone numbers in the original site to the one in scam mail sent to me- NO SIMILARITY. Conclusion- HOAX, SCAM !!!

I sent a mail pretending to be playing along, they replied. When i abused the hell out of them, They left me alone.
The site address and the e-mail address they supplied are fabricated onee-NOT ORIGINALS.

Indeed an HOTEL call OMNI exist but not in Canada, largely in America and some Arabian countries.

Run and let you heels be touching the back of ur head, my sister.
Re: Omni Hotel, Canada by krama(m): 6:40am On Jun 09, 2008
Send them info about you ke. . . madam steaming RUN! grin

(1) (Reply)

Ericsson Calling? / Hotel Excel, Warri Pay Check / Vacancy Alert!!! In Neo-life Int'l. For Lagos Resident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.