Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Dont Regret Later Saying I Should Have Saved For My Children - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Dont Regret Later Saying I Should Have Saved For My Children (660 Views)

Invest In Moringa And You Will Never Regret / Don't Regret This If You Don't Have Hostel At A Federal University Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dont Regret Later Saying I Should Have Saved For My Children by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 23, 2013
Mutual Benefits Life Assurance Ltd Encourages Parents to save for their kids education with greater benefits

Benefits on this plan

? Helps you to cultivate regular savings culture

? Serves as additional security to obtain loan in bank

? Tax reduction (the only legal means you can reduce your tax burden)

? Guarantees future education of your child(ren) /ward(s) whether the parents are alive or not.

? Solid income protection for the family in case of untimely death. ( Guaranty an immediate estate)

FOR MORE EXPLANATIONS CONTACT AGENTS:
Marketing Executive
Mbella Samuel
CALL: 08029053128 08138269299
MAIL: bebesammy04@yahoo.com

The scheme guarantees the future education of your children/wards at whatever level. It ensures that they have access to the quality of education you desire for them, whether you are there to do it or not.

Just like in the ISP, a plan holder starts making a compulsory and regular savings for a number of years. The choice is however yours to decide on the duration of the policy, but this shall not be less than five years. The premium payable shall depend on the ability of every individual to contribute, although, the higher the premium, the higher the benefits enjoyed. We also allow some flexibility in the frequency of the premium payment. In other words, you can pay monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or once in a year.

A minimum of 90% of the premium paid is pulled into an investment account, while the remaining is utilized to purchase life cover. We offer a very competitive compounded interest rate which guarantees a rapid growth of your investment in the scheme and at the same time cushion the harsh effect of inflation on the fund.

Please note that 50% of the account balance could be withdrawn to cater for part of the education expenses of the child after the scheme has been in place for a minimum of 24 months and at least two (2) years premium has been fully paid.

If the parent dies before the completion of the scheme, the total sum he/she intended contributing into the scheme till maturity shall be made available for the child’s education.
[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

The Earlier Scheduled Of The Handing Over Of PHCN Is Uncertain - BPE / UK Capital Investments Group 'UKCIG': How Does The Investment Work? / 50k Loan Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.