Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Vincent Enyeama Back To LILLE LOSC After Loan Stint In Israel - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama Back To LILLE LOSC After Loan Stint In Israel (546 Views)

Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife / Enyeama Goes 495 Mins Without Conceding Goal For Lille / Vincent Enyeama Will Be Lille's First-choice Keeper For 2013/2014 Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vincent Enyeama Back To LILLE LOSC After Loan Stint In Israel by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2013
"[i][/i]i want to say a big thank you to all my fans,supporters of nigerian football,supporters of maccabi tel aviv football club for all that support that i enjoyed from you throughout last season.i am back in lille with LILLE LOSC.i want to wish all of us a great season.a season of joy,happiness,success,victories,fruitfulness in all that we do.that this season will be a blessing to everyone that love life and good things."

After three seasons with Enyimba and one with FC Heartland, Enyeama moved to a minor club in Israel, Bnei Yehuda Tel Aviv. He had a fantastic first season, showing amazing physical and athletic skills. In his first season with Bnei Yehuda, the team qualified for the final of the Israel State Cup and achieved fourth place in the Israeli Premier League, which qualified the team for the 2006 UEFA Cup.
Enyeama signed for Hapoel Tel Aviv in 2007. Hapoel Tel Aviv endured a poor season in 2007/2008, but Enyeama helped the team to avoid relegation and reach the state cup final. On 18 August 2010 he scored his first goal of the 2010–11 season with a penalty against Red Bull Salzburg in the Champions League qualifiers.
In June 2011 he moved to French side Lille for an undisclosed fee on a three-year contract.[3] He made his debut on 18 October 2011 against Inter Milan in the 2012 UEFA Champions League group stage, where Inter managed a 1–0 victory.
In August 2012 Enyeama agreed a one-year loan deal with Maccabi Tel Aviv and was presented to the media by Maccabi's Sports Director Jordi Cruyff at the 8th of August 2012.[4] At that season he captured 27 appearances in the Israeli Premier League and took part in Maccabi's success to win the championship title.He just wrote this on his official facebook page

"[i][/i]i want to say a big thank you to all my fans,supporters of nigerian football,supporters of maccabi tel aviv football club for all that support that i enjoyed from you throughout last season.i am back in lille with LILLE LOSC.i want to wish all of us a great season.a season of joy,happiness,success,victories,fruitfulness in all that we do.that this season will be a blessing to everyone that love life and good things."

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Snooker Board / Live Update Of The Athletics Championship In Moscow / Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.