Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,320 members, 7,957,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:13 PM

Affordable Laptops & PC Accessories From Uk To Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Affordable Laptops & PC Accessories From Uk To Nigeria (740 Views)

Buy Laptops/Pc Battery,charger,laptop Memory,FLASH DRIVE,FROM DOCCONCEPTS.COM / Affordable Laptops / A Thread For Mini Laptops And Accessories From USA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable Laptops & PC Accessories From Uk To Nigeria by arrynet: 12:33pm On May 26, 2008
Hi Nairalanders,

I am based in UK and I am sending some stuffs to Naija for sale at an affordable price 1st/2nd week of June 2008. They are:
(a) two laptops (brand new HP and fairly used toshiba laptops)
(b) PC accessories: flash/pen drives, memory cards,
(c) MP4 players at an affordable price.
(d) digital photoframe ( check it out www.digitalframesdirect.co.uk)
(e) Next (Office wear) Shirts

If you are interested in getting any other other stuffs  from abroad that you can't get in Naija , just mail exactly what you want to buy to my email: sesanlomo81@yahoo.co.uk. You don't need to pay anything until the goods get to Nigeria.

The pictures of the laptops are attached with this posting

You can call my brother( Tola) in Nigeria on 08029123520 as he would let you know when he has received the goods . I will keep you up-dated when the goods arrive Nigeria, personally through this forum.

Cheers.

Arrynet

Re: Affordable Laptops & PC Accessories From Uk To Nigeria by arrynet: 8:01am On May 28, 2008
Goods arriving Nigeria second week of June 2008
Re: Affordable Laptops & PC Accessories From Uk To Nigeria by arrynet: 7:51am On May 29, 2008
Hi Nairalanders,

Do u want to buy anything from abroad? you can let me know exactly what you want and I will get them for you. You don't need to pay anything until you are collecting your goods. I am shipping few things to Naija by next week and should arrive Nigeria by 2nd week of JUne 2008.

You can contact me through my email : sesanlomo81@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers.

Arrynet
Re: Affordable Laptops & PC Accessories From Uk To Nigeria by arrynet: 10:40am On May 31, 2008
Just to let you that the laptops, flash drives ( 1GB & 2GB), etc will arrive Nigeria in the next two weeks.

Have a lovely day.

Arrynet

(1) (Reply)

Laptopp For Sale / Back-pack For Laptops / Hp Pavilion Dv9000 Series Further Reduced!Get it Now! 150k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.