Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,481 members, 7,861,388 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

Great Ways To Progress In Your Budding Music Career - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Great Ways To Progress In Your Budding Music Career (509 Views)

Nairalander 'gavdee' Kicks Of His Music Career With Stunning Promo Pictures / COMPREHENSIVE LIST: All Wizkid Songs A - Z In His Music Career / Budding Nigerian Rap Artist 'da Grin' Passes On At Luth Today Thursday At Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Great Ways To Progress In Your Budding Music Career by kelch(m): 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
A lot of people have great talents in music but lack the opportunity or the required capital to break through in their music career. Its really painful to languish for several years trying to succeed in ones career. I have met a few folks in this situation and honestly its a difficult stage in a musicians life. The kind of Country we have found ourselves in is not helping matters at all. Thank God for innovations. People can now get into talent hunt competitions and if they do well like Inyanya did in his time, the sky will be there limit. The challenge now is how easily do we see such opportunities. I will like to suggest one that I've seen give a lot of people the chance to showcase their talent to the world.
Click the link below.
http://talentwanted.info
The great thing about this platform is people can purchase your songs for a few dollars instantly from any part of the world and if you win you will perform in Las Vegas life and also get your DVD production contract
I wish you the best as you compete. Hard work always pay! Good luck. Hope you win.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Funmi Adams ? / Ill Bliss Vs Rick Ross Who Raps Better? / [MUSIC] Godwon – I’ve Been Waiting For You (sinzu Diss)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.