Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Pls Help!!! Good residential estate i could buy, 1 million budget. , - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pls Help!!! Good residential estate i could buy, 1 million budget. , (1368 Views)

3 Billion Naira Residential Building. Possible? / 50 Hectare Dry Land Forsale In Festac Town for Residential Estate / Acres of land in a private residential estate N2m per acre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help!!! Good residential estate i could buy, 1 million budget. , by EnairatofroUK: 12:11am On Jul 24, 2013
HI pple,

pls i need ur help. its about dominion gardens, this estate was advertised to me by a friend, i got very interested becos of the sea port and free trade zone, also loved the '' lekki'' hoping it was close to lekki. i live in the uk and have told my friends of this investment, they all got very excited about it and want me to investigate it.

after reading a few post on nairaland dis evening am very dissapointed as i realise its not wat i thot it was.

pls can anyone recomend a gud estate where i can get a plot or half a plot for less than one million naira. a neat appealing environment were my kids can feel at home. where i can start building slowly now.

tnks for ur time.
Re: Pls Help!!! Good residential estate i could buy, 1 million budget. , by EnairatofroUK: 8:56am On Jul 24, 2013
common guys, where are all the investors, i have only 15days in 9ja so cant go checking everywhere
Re: Pls Help!!! Good residential estate i could buy, 1 million budget. , by EnairatofroUK: 8:58am On Jul 24, 2013
just remembered gabbytabby said something about this in a post,
common babes help a sister out grin
Re: Pls Help!!! Good residential estate i could buy, 1 million budget. , by EnairatofroUK: 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2013
Still waiting
Re: Pls Help!!! Good residential estate i could buy, 1 million budget. , by chykenny: 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2013
come visit @ pennek nigeria

We can work out something for you @pen Gardens
Re: Pls Help!!! Good residential estate i could buy, 1 million budget. , by EnairatofroUK: 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2013
chykenny: come visit @ pennek nigeria

We can work out something for you @pen Gardens

tell me ore nah, where is pen gardens??
Re: Pls Help!!! Good residential estate i could buy, 1 million budget. , by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 24, 2013
Hello sir I have what u need my name is Richard half plot of land at golding pack estate sangotedo pay and start buliding at 1M. Call me up for inspection 07068594218.

Re: Pls Help!!! Good residential estate i could buy, 1 million budget. , by Tiphareth(m): 1:05am On Jul 25, 2013
Hello Richard, can one get a full plot as well for N2m in this estate?
Re: Pls Help!!! Good residential estate i could buy, 1 million budget. , by chykenny: 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2013
Pen Gardens is @ lekki free trade zone
Re: Pls Help!!! Good residential estate i could buy, 1 million budget. , by blank(f): 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2013
@ op, for what you require, do not go to Lekki Free trade zone, Ibeju Lekki. They are simply too far from town.
However, N1m is quite low and land prices are rising everyday. I do not know any estates that are selling. I think you can see what you require from Sangotedo.
Re: Pls Help!!! Good residential estate i could buy, 1 million budget. , by okito: 10:08am On Aug 01, 2013
Sangotedo.
Approximately 10 mins from VGC.
Land is 2 mins from expressway.
Developed area.
Full plot (120ft X 60ft)
Price - 1.2Million per plot.
You can start building slowly like you indicated.
I am not an agent though but I can introduce you to the agent, I bought a plot there recently and about to start working on it.
Re: Pls Help!!! Good residential estate i could buy, 1 million budget. , by kushkush: 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2013
okito: Sangotedo.
Developed area.
Full plot (120ft X 60ft)
I am not an agent though but I can introduce you to the agent, I bought a plot there recently and about to start working on it.
Can u drop the agent's details?
Re: Pls Help!!! Good residential estate i could buy, 1 million budget. , by okito: 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2013
Re: Pls Help!!! Good residential estate i could buy, 1 million budget. , by Tiphareth(m): 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
okito: Sangotedo.
Developed area.
Full plot (120ft X 60ft)

Please what area of Sangotedo are you talking about. I am really interested and would wish it were genuine.

Tiphareth
Re: Pls Help!!! Good residential estate i could buy, 1 million budget. , by EnairatofroUK: 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2013
pls has anyone called the agent?
Re: Pls Help!!! Good residential estate i could buy, 1 million budget. , by walemglobal: 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
Can you tell us precisely what put you off from the said Dominion Gardens. Would love to know. Tell us please. What are the bad thing you know of that estate?
Re: Pls Help!!! Good residential estate i could buy, 1 million budget. , by EnairatofroUK: 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
walemglobal: Can you tell us precisely what put you off from the said Dominion Gardens. Would love to know. Tell us please. What are the bad thing you know of that estate?

i went to nigeria on the 5th of august, spent 19days. went to lekki twice.

went to see several plots including one at thomas estate and county homes.

I DID NOT GO TO DOMINION GARDENS, we were on our way, but it was such a long journey i got fed up just after amen estate.

i went to the new sea port, went to tropicana something but i didnt like it iw was too far for y liking.

i put into my business becos i realise my pocket can not afford my taste.

i will save more and look for something in two years.
Re: Pls Help!!! Good residential estate i could buy, 1 million budget. , by walemglobal: 9:43am On Sep 03, 2013
Ok, we thought you that you were telling this forum that the Estate- Dominion Gardens is no go area or you had bad experience with the Company in question. Eleranigbe at Ibeju Lekki is a developing area- Upcoming, hence the low price deal you got then for N990,000 which I think that was the deal you got. If you need any where closer to VGC or VI, then be prepared to pay more. Surely if the land or any other offer you get closer to VGC or VI is too sweet then be aware that you could be scammed. No gated or service Estate can be less than couple of millions. That's said, you have cleared the ground that it wasn't that the company scammed you.

(1) (Reply)

New 3bedroom Flat All In Sooth Ties Every Where 4oo 1 Year Ogawole Ogba See It / Almost An Half Plot Of Land In Lagos N900k / Secure Your Future With Sp Assetlink Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.