Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,835 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Is Your Partner A Developer? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is Your Partner A Developer? (1000 Views)

The Difference Between A Programmer, A Hacker, And A Developer / How Much Do You Earn As A Developer Per Month? / How Do You Market Your Self As A Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your Partner A Developer? by ememonline(m): 12:35am On Jul 24, 2013

Has this happened to you? wink

1 Like

Re: Is Your Partner A Developer? by javaservlets: 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2013
lol!!! the feeling is worse than a broken heart i tell you mate angry

1 Like

Re: Is Your Partner A Developer? by Djtm(m): 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2013
Lmao!!!! That stuff's frustrating!!!!
Re: Is Your Partner A Developer? by ememonline(m): 7:52am On Jul 25, 2013
Lol. U both get it
Re: Is Your Partner A Developer? by javaservlets: 8:47am On Jul 26, 2013
I think it feels a lot better when you know there's some knowledge or technical know-how that you lack. But when you check and think that everything was done correctly it just drives you crazy.
Re: Is Your Partner A Developer? by danvery2k6(m): 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
Lol!!! Lwkm. That feeling is familiar
Re: Is Your Partner A Developer? by uken73(m): 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
But the guy could have just told her his challenge. That's what I would do. Not that I'm expecting her to be able to help me. But at least I would spare her the pain of thinking I have a problem with her. I think that's what he should have done.
Re: Is Your Partner A Developer? by afridigit(m): 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2013
That situation ll nt b funny.
Re: Is Your Partner A Developer? by CODEEATER(m): 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2013
As of last week Saturday I fell sick Cuz I culdnt figure out y my codeigniter app suddenly stpd working....

It's hell I tell u..
Re: Is Your Partner A Developer? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2013
grin grin Poor woman..
Re: Is Your Partner A Developer? by ememonline(m): 8:07am On Jul 30, 2013
uken73: But the guy could have just told her his challenge. That's what I would do. Not that I'm expecting her to be able to help me. But at least I would spare her the pain of thinking I have a problem with her. I think that's what he should have done.

Ur right
Re: Is Your Partner A Developer? by ememonline(m): 8:08am On Jul 30, 2013
java_servlets: I think it feels a lot better when you know there's some knowledge or technical know-how that you lack. But when you check and think that everything was done correctly it just drives you crazy.

You can say that again.
Re: Is Your Partner A Developer? by Seun(m): 11:54am On Jul 30, 2013
uken73: But the guy could have just told her his challenge.
The woman could have just asked.
Re: Is Your Partner A Developer? by swtdarling(f): 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
Seun: The woman could have just asked.
she did ask,he said nothing,its not fair on his part to keep her in the dark knowing that she is worried.he could av jst told her it has to do with wrk

i don't experience this,he tells me exactly what is bothering him.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Partner A Developer? by uken73(m): 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
Seun: The woman could have just asked.

Seun, as already pointed out, she did ask and the guy's response was "Nothing". However, I won't even wait for my woman to ask. If I'm bothered and I can see it is giving her concern, I will be very happy to share it with her. In fact, it would give me some relief and cool me down which enhances the chance of figuring out the problem. In my experience, ideas/solutions come easier when I'm less tensed up. When I hit the rock, I like to get my mind of the task for a while, then come back later to it with a renewed mind. Gisting often does the job of easing the thension.

(1) (Reply)

Java Programming Problem / Help On My It Project Topic Staff Management System( Php,css Nd Javascript) / Urgent Help Need! Pagination With Php

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.