Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Randy Pastor Caught In Police Officer's Bedroom In Nnewi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Randy Pastor Caught In Police Officer's Bedroom In Nnewi (3550 Views)

Police Officer Attacked By Thugs In Kogi Ahead Of Gov Elections (Graphic Photos) / Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform / Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Randy Pastor Caught In Police Officer's Bedroom In Nnewi by floridam(m): 5:09am On Jul 24, 2013
A 50-year-old pastor of one of the pentecostal
churches in Nigeria was yesterday arrested in a
mobile police officer’s bedroom at Iyaba Umudim,
Nnewi in Anambra State. He was allegedly trying to
make love to the policeman’s wife. Unknowing to
the pastor, the policeman was lying in wait for him. The suspect, a father of four from Ngwa in Abia
State was said to have been making love advances
to the policeman’s wife as the two families lived in
the same building and the woman had always
rejected. It was gathered that the woman had always told the
randy pastor to let her alone each time he tried to
seduce her even though the pastor was said to have
promised her N50, 000 for a start if she allowed him
have sex with her. Also, the woman always relayed the pastor’s
advances to her husband who asked her to play
along with the pastor. The pastor’s alleged sin caught up with him
yesterday when he called the woman’s husband,
serving with Mopol 29, Awka on phone at about
4:00pm asking him whether he would return to
Nnewi after work and the policeman told him (the
pastor) that he had a special assignment in Asaba, Delta State. The police officer said: “The pastor apparently
happy started praying for me that God would protect
me in my journey, and all that, and I said Amen, but
he did not know that I was already in Nnewi when I
answered his call.” The police officer said he later secretly returned to
his house having arranged with his wife to catch the
randy man. At the wee hours, according to him, he
‘laid ambush’ in his bedroom waiting for the pastor’s
next action. “It was around 2:23am when the pastor came and
we left the sitting room open. He tiptoed into the
sitting room with only his trousers and singlet on
him, coming bare-footed and sat down in the palour. “He called my wife who came out from the bedroom
to welcome him. Minutes after, he requested that he
and my wife should go into the bedroom and he was
ushered in. He flashed his torchlight in the bedroom
and appeared to have a premonition as my wife
went back to luck the door at the sitting room. Then he had taken his position on the bed and suddenly, I
came out from my hiding place in the bedroom and
gripped him and a fight ensued. “He gave me several bites on my left arm and
fingers. By then the fight had taken us to the sitting
room where my plasma television, handset and
other property were destroyed in his struggle to free
himself. If not for other sympathizers who were
attracted to the noise he would not have been over powered,” the policeman recounted. He said members of the vigilance group were later
invited as the pastor pleaded for forgiveness
attributing his action to the work of the devil and
promised to pay for the damaged property and any
amount of money for him to be set free and the
incident concealed. He was, however, taken to Nnewi Central Police
Station for further investigation. Contacted, the Anambra State police image-maker,
Mr. Emeka Chukwuemeka said he had not been
briefed on the incident.

Source: sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/randy-pastor-arrested-in-police-officers-bedroom-in-nnewi/

Re: Randy Pastor Caught In Police Officer's Bedroom In Nnewi by floridam(m): 5:16am On Jul 24, 2013
All for love.
Re: Randy Pastor Caught In Police Officer's Bedroom In Nnewi by floridam(m): 5:19am On Jul 24, 2013
All for love. Love thy neighbour as yourself.
Re: Randy Pastor Caught In Police Officer's Bedroom In Nnewi by TRILLIONIAR: 5:26am On Jul 24, 2013
eran oba lofi isu oba je
Re: Randy Pastor Caught In Police Officer's Bedroom In Nnewi by princesammmy: 5:44am On Jul 24, 2013
that's to show how clueless our Nigerian police are. He said He would not have over powered him if not for help that came. now his plasma and phone distroyed. with beating On top, those it worth all these to catch a man making advances to your wife?
Re: Randy Pastor Caught In Police Officer's Bedroom In Nnewi by Brimmie(m): 5:45am On Jul 24, 2013
Plasma TV, Handset.. all destroyed.. Police Officer sef dey drop format! grin grin

And why do people always attribute the Power Of Agro to The Work Of Devil?? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Randy Pastor Caught In Police Officer's Bedroom In Nnewi by amiskurie(m): 5:53am On Jul 24, 2013
don't blame the pastor because holy ghost is involved.
Re: Randy Pastor Caught In Police Officer's Bedroom In Nnewi by kokoA(m): 6:28am On Jul 24, 2013
out of all the women for him compound, na MOPOL wife he wan go straf.. Are you a learner? Smh. When MOPOL arrange him face finish, if he see anything wey resemble woman he go run for dear life.
Re: Randy Pastor Caught In Police Officer's Bedroom In Nnewi by geeez: 6:32am On Jul 24, 2013
He even prayed for him but what if this was a setup
Re: Randy Pastor Caught In Police Officer's Bedroom In Nnewi by biafranqueen: 6:50am On Jul 24, 2013
hahaha Lucky it was police and not a Big Masquerade like my husband!
Re: Randy Pastor Caught In Police Officer's Bedroom In Nnewi by thaoriginator: 6:52am On Jul 24, 2013
Brimmie: Plasma TV, Handset.. all destroyed.. Police Officer sef dey drop format! grin grin

And why do people always attribute the Power Of Agro to The Work Of Devil?? undecided
ur google spoil? Abeg ask google jor!
Re: Randy Pastor Caught In Police Officer's Bedroom In Nnewi by raytony: 7:08am On Jul 24, 2013
Devil's work? Is he an employee of the devil?
Re: Randy Pastor Caught In Police Officer's Bedroom In Nnewi by Freewilly(f): 7:17am On Jul 24, 2013
biafranqueen: hahaha Lucky it was police and not a Big Masquerade like my husband!

Chimoooooo!!!! you married to an Ijele masquerade ?

This pastor needs to have his head examined, of all the gorgeous girls in Nnewi, it's a police man's wife he wants to have an affair with.
Re: Randy Pastor Caught In Police Officer's Bedroom In Nnewi by hardbody: 7:35am On Jul 24, 2013
[quote author=floridam]All for love. Love thy neighbour as yourself. [/quote

Love thy neighbour as thine self......but don't be caught. That is the full and complete injunction.
But na waoo. This mopol weak oo. Even in his room he could not 4k that man up. He is weak I swear. If na for road with a gun now him go dey show body.
Re: Randy Pastor Caught In Police Officer's Bedroom In Nnewi by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 24, 2013
If na me I go first hit am 5 times for joystick
Re: Randy Pastor Caught In Police Officer's Bedroom In Nnewi by hardywaltz(m): 8:02am On Jul 24, 2013
That man should count himself lucky on a normal day he may have just been shot in the head.
Re: Randy Pastor Caught In Police Officer's Bedroom In Nnewi by Tolexander: 8:15am On Jul 24, 2013
A 50-year-old pastor of one of
the pentecostal
churches in Nigeria was
yesterday arrested in a
mobile police officer’s bedroom
at Iyaba Umudim,
Nnewi in Anambra State. He was
allegedly trying to
make love to the policeman’s
wife.
Gban gban gban o
Gban gban gban gban gban
gban
Na who dey enter for mummy's
house o
Daddy o, Daddy
Daddy, when you go for journey
Somebody enter for mummy's
house
and he sit upon mummy's bed
Person push mummy
mummy push person
person push mummy
Small time, mummy fall yakata for bed

The man just dey do
kerewa kewa kerewa ho,
kerewa kewa kerewa wa (x3)

4 Likes

Re: Randy Pastor Caught In Police Officer's Bedroom In Nnewi by Symphony007: 8:44am On Jul 24, 2013
When did attempted adultry become become a crime in the federal republic of nigeria than the pastor is being detained?...some people just don't know their rights.

1 Like

Re: Randy Pastor Caught In Police Officer's Bedroom In Nnewi by blueheart(m): 8:53am On Jul 24, 2013
Omo see GOBE!!! Btwn, whatz wit pastors and women these days? undecided
Re: Randy Pastor Caught In Police Officer's Bedroom In Nnewi by dridowu: 8:58am On Jul 24, 2013
D pastor need thorough beating of his life, d man sef no dy scared, walking to d policeman bedroom to peke d woman
Re: Randy Pastor Caught In Police Officer's Bedroom In Nnewi by Prowizy2(m): 9:08am On Jul 24, 2013
I don't blame the man everybody knows that police are weaklinqs.. This sh*t can never happend to an army officer
Re: Randy Pastor Caught In Police Officer's Bedroom In Nnewi by Prowizy2(m): 9:08am On Jul 24, 2013
I don't blame the man everybody knows that police are weaklinqs.. This sh*t can never happen to an army officer
Re: Randy Pastor Caught In Police Officer's Bedroom In Nnewi by Abagworo(m): 9:16am On Jul 24, 2013
That is why we need to retrace our steps.
Re: Randy Pastor Caught In Police Officer's Bedroom In Nnewi by Dhortunn(m): 9:28am On Jul 24, 2013
hehehe =)) one funny piece definitely...
Re: Randy Pastor Caught In Police Officer's Bedroom In Nnewi by Lifeiscool(m): 9:33am On Jul 24, 2013
This Guy-Pastor go play away match without CP MBU support. Nigerians, when we go open our eyes eh? See as Fake Pastors don plenty for we Land.
Re: Randy Pastor Caught In Police Officer's Bedroom In Nnewi by Kx: 9:40am On Jul 24, 2013
How come nobody is yelling their usual defence "touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm"?
When will d people realise dat only a very few of them are truly God's anointed prophets?
Re: Randy Pastor Caught In Police Officer's Bedroom In Nnewi by Rooneyboy(m): 9:43am On Jul 24, 2013
floridam: All for love.

What's ur definition of love

..... He was just Hot mofo, that's alll.
Re: Randy Pastor Caught In Police Officer's Bedroom In Nnewi by Raymonbell(m): 9:47am On Jul 24, 2013
Abeg make somebody preach for the guy.if he had succeeded in his plot he will smile with haleluya but now he don become devil work

;DAbeg make somebody preach for the guy.if he had succeeded in his plot he will smile with haleluya but now he don become devil work
Re: Randy Pastor Caught In Police Officer's Bedroom In Nnewi by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 24, 2013
Symphony007: When did attempted adultry become become a crime in the federal republic of nigeria than the pastor is being detained?...some people just don't know their rights.

What right ? The guy trespassing alone is a crime !
Re: Randy Pastor Caught In Police Officer's Bedroom In Nnewi by extraflyfineboy(m): 9:50am On Jul 24, 2013
floridam: All for love. Love thy neighbour as yourself.

Hahaha which kind love b dat 1? Na dis kind story dey heere sef http://umehoma.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion / We Are Lagosians – Ewe People / Why GEJ Did Not Visit Chibok - Yakassai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.