Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Meet The Transgender 'boy' Who Used To Be A Girl And Now Dating A 'girl' Who Use - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Meet The Transgender 'boy' Who Used To Be A Girl And Now Dating A 'girl' Who Use (11113 Views)

Photo- Wizkid And Chidinma Now Dating? / Presiddent Obama Confirmed That His Daughter Is Now Dating / Hilarious Video by Naijarish Baby: How To Be A ‘Runz Girl’ and others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Transgender 'boy' Who Used To Be A Girl And Now Dating A 'girl' Who Use by talk2cemmiagma: 8:50am On Jul 24, 2013
Meet the transgender 'boy' who used to be a girl and now dating a 'girl' who used to be a boy

I ve never understood this transgender idea sha. What I keep wondering is what happens to their private parts? Do they remain their original sex or are they also reconstructed to their new choice of sex?
Whatever sha, the guy above, Katie used to be a girl while his girlfriend, Arin used to be a guy. They both went through sex reconstruction and met and fell in love in a teen transgender support group.
It beats my imagination ,why would someone change his/her sex?this is sooooo........

See more photos@ www.cemiasblog..com

Re: Meet The Transgender 'boy' Who Used To Be A Girl And Now Dating A 'girl' Who Use by Pacify: 8:54am On Jul 24, 2013
Simply put: they are both confuse

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Transgender 'boy' Who Used To Be A Girl And Now Dating A 'girl' Who Use by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 24, 2013
Re: Meet The Transgender 'boy' Who Used To Be A Girl And Now Dating A 'girl' Who Use by amiskurie(m): 9:08am On Jul 24, 2013
ooofoooookooooooooo
ooofoooookooooooooo
ooofoooookooooooooo x 1000 grin shocked
Re: Meet The Transgender 'boy' Who Used To Be A Girl And Now Dating A 'girl' Who Use by IAMBREEZY: 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2013
Confusion
Re: Meet The Transgender 'boy' Who Used To Be A Girl And Now Dating A 'girl' Who Use by liloelawwal(m): 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2013
Pacify: Simply put: they are both confuse
U ar more ''confuse'' cos u ve omited d ''d''
Re: Meet The Transgender 'boy' Who Used To Be A Girl And Now Dating A 'girl' Who Use by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2013
I still dnt understand this. why would someone change thier gender are they saying God made a mistake
Re: Meet The Transgender 'boy' Who Used To Be A Girl And Now Dating A 'girl' Who Use by Temismith(f): 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2013
Dis shidrens wont kill person with death again!!! Hian

1 Like

Re: Meet The Transgender 'boy' Who Used To Be A Girl And Now Dating A 'girl' Who Use by Temismith(f): 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2013
Joavid: I still dnt understand this. why would someone change thier gender are they saying God made a mistake
heys! Stop smoking soakaway, its not good for u. Wher u c dem mention God name for there?
Re: Meet The Transgender 'boy' Who Used To Be A Girl And Now Dating A 'girl' Who Use by Sicozone(m): 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2013
If am seeing right,they look very much alike...
Re: Meet The Transgender 'boy' Who Used To Be A Girl And Now Dating A 'girl' Who Use by Austeenxx: 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2013
Well...

Hope they're drinking garri
Re: Meet The Transgender 'boy' Who Used To Be A Girl And Now Dating A 'girl' Who Use by AbuMikey(m): 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2013
Lamba!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Meet The Transgender 'boy' Who Used To Be A Girl And Now Dating A 'girl' Who Use by Pacify: 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
liloelawwal:

Hey Mr, I deliberately removed the 'd' cos I believe they are still confused and probably you are too tongue grin
Re: Meet The Transgender 'boy' Who Used To Be A Girl And Now Dating A 'girl' Who Use by hardeiluxie: 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
liloelawwal:

No One Is Perfect U Omitted 't'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Transgender 'boy' Who Used To Be A Girl And Now Dating A 'girl' Who Use by ZianaJordana(f): 3:16am On Jul 16, 2015
Warning! Explicit!
I'm sure I've seen a documentary about these two, and they've split up. I don't know, I could be wrong. From what I remember, the "man" still has a vagina, and the "woman" still has a penis. I think they were planning on going through surgery to change it.
These transgenders (at least the ones who can afford it) go through surgery to get their private parts changed.
I've heard that it's easier for the transgender "women" to get "vaginas", as it's easier to replicate. They will never be able to reproduce, but it looks like a vagina from the outside. Though when transgender "women" have intercourse, they have to use artificial lubricants. When these "women" get surgery to have "vaginas", they have to use dildos, sometimes multiple times a day, so the hole doesn't close up. Kind of like when you get an earing.
With transgender "men" the penis and testicles is pretty much impossible to replicate. Their "pwinknises" will never look like that of a non transgender man. They can't become erect like non transgendered men can, so they have to use different methods to replicate an erect penis. Transgender "men" will never be able to produce sperm (obviously!), and will never have actual testicles.
The transgender "men" take testosterone pills, meaning they're able to grow beards, muscle, and I'm not sure if it makes their voices deeper. The transgender "women" take estragon pills, I think this stops them from growing facial hair. Some of these "women" also get their Adam's apple shaved down.
Re: Meet The Transgender 'boy' Who Used To Be A Girl And Now Dating A 'girl' Who Use by murkywaters: 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
Perfect match. No, seriously.
Re: Meet The Transgender 'boy' Who Used To Be A Girl And Now Dating A 'girl' Who Use by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
They just feel that they are locked in the wrong body and their only alternative is to change their gender. These transexuals are just gays and lesbians. Anyway, they look cute.
Re: Meet The Transgender 'boy' Who Used To Be A Girl And Now Dating A 'girl' Who Use by ebyy(f): 2:32am On Aug 02, 2015
liloelawwal:
Lol
Re: Meet The Transgender 'boy' Who Used To Be A Girl And Now Dating A 'girl' Who Use by ebyy(f): 2:33am On Aug 02, 2015
hardeiluxie:
No One Is Perfect U Omitted 't'
Smart luv dat
Re: Meet The Transgender 'boy' Who Used To Be A Girl And Now Dating A 'girl' Who Use by timiadi(m): 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
Joavid:
I still dnt understand this. why would someone change thier gender are they saying God made a mistake
. u lost d argument by introducing a fictional character into it. watsup wit god and religion in2 serious issues, why u behavin lik 400 ago Europeans
Re: Meet The Transgender 'boy' Who Used To Be A Girl And Now Dating A 'girl' Who Use by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
timiadi:
. u lost d argument by introducing a fictional character into it. watsup wit god and religion in2 serious issues, why u behavin lik 400 ago Europeans

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Little Girl Whines Her Waist As She Dances To Tekno's Song (Video) / Check Out The Bikini Pics Of All The Black Contestants Of The 2013 Miss Universe / Sunday Was The 12th Edition Of The World No Pants Subway Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.