Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,920 members, 7,848,716 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Mtn Rocks! - Phones (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Rocks! (34693 Views)

Oneplus One The 2014 Flagship Killer Phone That Rocks / Airtel BB Plan Rocks On Pc / Celtel/zain Rocks! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (34) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Rocks! by dailydolla4u(m): 10:06am On Jul 18, 2008
@sanjex what manner of post is this hee ?. Why can you make use of ur common senses. Pls 4 goodnes sake edit ur post now. I think this free stuff is a PREVALLAGE and NOT A RIGHT. Take note
Re: Mtn Rocks! by dailydolla4u(m): 10:09am On Jul 18, 2008
@sanjex what manner of post is this hee ?. Why can you make use of ur common senses. Pls 4 goodnes sake edit ur post now. I think this free stuff is a PREVALLAGE and NOT A RIGHT. Take note
Re: Mtn Rocks! by Ogboraph(m): 10:24am On Jul 18, 2008
@siena the moderato is killing me!! Somebody please Tell him Why is He REMOVING MY TREND; First was => Good New to MTN Free browser.,.
Now he has Removed =>Good New Plan B and C the original one. What have i done? If i ve done wrong let him mail me, Somebody tell me please or may be Spiderman should stop this USELSS Thinking of trying to Safe >Maryjanne and Aunty meg Free broswing all the friends in my Neighb.Hood. Help help meee
embarassed embarassed

Re: Mtn Rocks! by Ajiareg(m): 11:06am On Jul 18, 2008
@Talk2medo, this is not fair! And its very bad of you cos i believe someone tot you this and you are holdin it to your self. I think dis place is all about sharing. Can some one help me out concernin the new MTN proxy prick stuff? ajibolaaregbesola@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Mtn Rocks! by Ajiareg(m): 11:07am On Jul 18, 2008
@Talk2medo, this is not fair! And its very bad of you cos i believe someone tot you this and you are holdin it to your self. I think dis place is all about sharing. Can some one help me out concernin the new MTN proxy prick stuff? ajibolaaregbesola@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Mtn Rocks! by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 18, 2008
@sanjax
abeg modify ur last post now
Re: Mtn Rocks! by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 18, 2008
@sanjax
abeg modify ur last post now
Re: Mtn Rocks! by brinebaba(m): 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2008
I pity those dat depend soely on d mtn bla bla bla__cuz d way u peepzs r goin,y'all gonna murder d trick for d sec.time again!
Re: Mtn Rocks! by sisqology(m): 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2008
see dem
Re: Mtn Rocks! by gafunky77(m): 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2008
Then what are you guys waiting for?

Get MXit to your phohes and start chatting for free.

Its the new trend world over,

u can download the application via www.mxit.com/wap

Its da BOMB!!!

read more about mxit www.mxit.com

join our Nigerian froum via http://forum.mxit.com and click on the nIGERIAN FLAG TO REGISTER ASAP

Am Konstriktor on the forum and am here in South Africa to help you guys back home.

you can email me if you wish bobmaticgee@yahoo.com

Yours truely,

MXit buddy,
Re: Mtn Rocks! by dwiseslick: 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2008
can someone send the newest trick to me on email dwiseslick@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Mtn Rocks! by sisqology(m): 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2008
But why?
Re: Mtn Rocks! by tunnex190: 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2008
@all, Please good people of nairaland, gurus and others, i find it difficult to get the new plan for MTN trick connected with my Opera Mini Mod 3.10version, i have followed the instructions, and i believe many people here use this opera to browse free on the trick but i don't know why it's not working on my own, i figured out that i might have tampered with the network setting, please someone should send me on how to set up the settings on the opera especially on network, what's supposed to be on navigation, authorisation code, tell me where to check and uncheck on this opera. I believe someone else must have been experiencing the same on the set up, Please you can contact me on tunnex190@yahoo.com. I will be looking forward to hearing from you soonest.
Re: Mtn Rocks! by sil4all(m): 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2008
Hello man

Plz i also need the MTN tricks to browse man plz my id is sil4all@yahoo.com

expecting your reply soon man

Thanks

ONE LOVE NIGERIANS
Re: Mtn Rocks! by sisqology(m): 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2008
4mat
Re: Mtn Rocks! by tomokungbe(m): 11:55pm On Jul 18, 2008
sisqology:

4mat

Please do u have the real way to do it pls send to me at tomokungbe@yahoo.com
Im online now.
Re: Mtn Rocks! by sisqology(m): 12:04am On Jul 19, 2008
Wetn b d prob gan?
Re: Mtn Rocks! by sisqology(m): 12:05am On Jul 19, 2008
Wetn b d prob gan?
Re: Mtn Rocks! by talk2medo(m): 12:07am On Jul 19, 2008
whats going with the red @ all
Re: Mtn Rocks! by Ajiareg(m): 7:21am On Jul 19, 2008
Talk2medo, you make this thread sucks, i asked for your help all you could do is fufu me. Mind you i have all i wanted in free browsin on the three pop network. Where were you when MTN scrambled the whole thing? No where to be found! Ha ha ha. And @all, all you know is YIM me! You only help your buddy, too bad! MTN rock! But you all sucks. If you want to know me come to ma, nanaija I'd better catch my fun in other threads. Sucks

Re: Mtn Rocks! by dami9ja(m): 8:28am On Jul 19, 2008
Really?
Re: Mtn Rocks! by grock1(m): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2008
awwwww, too bad
Re: Mtn Rocks! by darkside1: 10:59am On Jul 19, 2008
hello fellow nairalanders does any one knw how to use the yellow network to browser free. i use my phone but any time i try using it with my system they.suck my pepper. this my mail contact me pls davidon2005@yahoo.com
Re: Mtn Rocks! by toluxa1(m): 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2008
You people should respond to dark_side o! na my guy him be!
Re: Mtn Rocks! by henryskywalker2003(m): 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2008
Pls I need the settings for MTN free browsing for both phone and pc. Here's my mail address henryskywalker2003@gmail.com.
Thanks a lot guys. You are the best.
Re: Mtn Rocks! by talk2medo(m): 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2008
@ ajiareg
Na wa o! AJIREBI! se na because i no share MTN trick with you, na hin cos all this words, you are beging for the trick like FINE BARA, now you have it, you turn urself to APROKO! well i get one word for you, MUMU! take care. Peace!

Re: Mtn Rocks! by Ajiareg(m): 4:01am On Jul 20, 2008
@talk2medo
Is that all? Hun un, Olodo! You dont know anything.

Re: Mtn Rocks! by talk2medo(m): 6:59am On Jul 20, 2008
@ AJIREBI
Really! Mr Teacher! Con teach me now. OSHIKOSHI angry angry
Re: Mtn Rocks! by Ogboraph(m): 9:59am On Jul 21, 2008
Why are you all silence ? Since i ve been observing nairalander behaviour . They collect tricks and never try to improve on it well for me MTN IS STILL ROCKING AND ROCKING MEN. I ve 7 different way of free browsing with mtn i gave 4 out and its block half way but 2 are still working perfectly and 1 is crazy it keep opening wap.sonyericsson.com no matter the address you put or url . I always research on mtn because it my best net work reliable GPRS AND FREE MMS ON MY XTCOOL MEN grin
Re: Mtn Rocks! by talk2medo(m): 10:10am On Jul 21, 2008
Ralph, I dey Feel you ja re! Keep on Rocking. grin grin grin
some idiots got the trick and they will neva come back to nairaland until the trick is block again angry.
Re: Mtn Rocks! by sisqology(m): 10:15am On Jul 21, 2008
Atleast, mtn don close their gprs now. . . .
Re: Mtn Rocks! by talk2medo(m): 10:22am On Jul 21, 2008
Really?

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (34)

Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery / Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? / Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.