Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Nlc Threatens To Join ASUU Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nlc Threatens To Join ASUU Strike (656 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / NASU Will Join ASUU Strike Next Week / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nlc Threatens To Join ASUU Strike by Olarewajub: 10:11am On Jul 24, 2013
The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has said it is still waiting for another meeting proposed by the Federal Government, to discuss the way forward concerning ongoing strike.
Meanwhile
The Nigeria Labour Congress, NLC, has threatened to join ASUU, in solidarity strike if the Federal Government fails to address the lecturers’ demands.
The NLC President, Abdulwaheed Omar, made thethreat while addressing a gathering, stressing that standard of education in Nigeria must improve.
Re: Nlc Threatens To Join ASUU Strike by EejaNla01(m): 10:19am On Jul 24, 2013
I smell Another Nation wide protest like d1 we have 2years ago....

The under age girls to are likely to join,

Smh 4 d country.
Re: Nlc Threatens To Join ASUU Strike by Dubemkelly(m): 10:25am On Jul 24, 2013
Positive way 4wrd is ol I ask 4...I feel so embarrassed n shy discussing d 9jan's education state wif my buddies in diaspora, it so sucks n a halt needs 2 b put 2 ds strike sh.it
Re: Nlc Threatens To Join ASUU Strike by fabolakers(m): 10:49am On Jul 24, 2013
Everyone looking for a way to get the attention of the FG. They don't see nobody. They're blind to the Masses except for the Money part.
Re: Nlc Threatens To Join ASUU Strike by Olarewajub: 11:09am On Jul 24, 2013
This just ridiculous. God help Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

UNILORIN - Student Dies Of Chronic Kidney Disease / Help With Wace Gce Time Table / Has ASUU Called Off The Strike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.