Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Do U Have Lands For Sale In Different Locations In Nigeria? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do U Have Lands For Sale In Different Locations In Nigeria? (1156 Views)

PLOTS + ACRES + WAREHOUSES @ DIFFERENT LOCATIONS IN ABUJA, LAGOS & OGUN STATES. / Please Do Call On Us If You Have Lands Or Houses To Sell Or Manage / We Have Lands In Badagry Town For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do U Have Lands For Sale In Different Locations In Nigeria? by spymaster(m): 11:32am On Jul 24, 2013
A reputable developer Victory Resort Realtors ltd is looking for lands in different locations in Nigeria for the building of its housing projects. The miminum size of land must be 100 acres and it must be in a viable location or 5minutes drive from any city centre.
The land must have a certificate of occupancy or governor's consent. Agricultural C of O is not acceptable, only that of commerce and residential are needed.
For more info call Tolu on 08082841888 or email @ toluatom80@yahoo.com
Re: Do U Have Lands For Sale In Different Locations In Nigeria? by landlordkonekt(m): 10:12am On Sep 18, 2015
YES I HAVE THE SIZE AND CERTIFIED TYPE OF LAND YOU NEED AND CAN DELIVER IF THEY ARE SERIOUS TO DO BUSINESS. IT IS IN ENUGU CITY MY NUMBER 08085858279 smileyYES I HAVE THE SIZE AND CERTIFIED TYPE OF LAND YOU NEED AND CAN DELIVER IF THEY ARE SERIOUS TO DO BUSINESS. IT IS IN ENUGU CITY MY NUMBER 08085858279

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Completing Boys' Quarter / A Brand Newly Renovated Mini Flat And Self Contain To Let @ Dolphin Estate. / 4 Bedrooms Duplex For Rent In Carlton Gate Estate, Lekki, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.