Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:11 PM

Ekiti Youths Time To Vote Fayemi OUT!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Youths Time To Vote Fayemi OUT!!! (1894 Views)

Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths / Fayemi, Sumaila And Some Other Entourage Of Buhari Take A Street Pix In US / Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Youths Time To Vote Fayemi OUT!!! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2013
femoint007: how much are u paid?,4 ur info,[b]am hail [/b]frm ekiti state,fayemi has done well n evrybody knws dat bt i dnt jst lyk his anti workers policy,xcept dat he deserve 2nd term,i n my family are goin to vote 4 him,shikena,if u didnt agree wt me u can migrate to borno state,4+4=8fjk
Yes ure hail from Ekiti shocked! Now see the effects of bad/half baked education! Enough is enough I support the Ekiti collective rescue mission!
Re: Ekiti Youths Time To Vote Fayemi OUT!!! by sexkilzaphull: 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2013
Only one man will vote out the choice of 1+ Million others? So, according to the new laws of arithmetic in Nigeria, 5 > 27, 19 > 16, 1 > 1,000,000
Re: Ekiti Youths Time To Vote Fayemi OUT!!! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2013
se.xkilza.phull:
Only one man will vote out the choice of 1+ Million others? So, according to the new laws of arithmetic in Nigeria, 5 > 27, 19 > 16, 1 > 1,000,000
in your mind he won the Ekiti election abi?
Re: Ekiti Youths Time To Vote Fayemi OUT!!! by olabukola: 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2013
PDP abi Labour ni
Re: Ekiti Youths Time To Vote Fayemi OUT!!! by Maidoki14(m): 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2013
Jazz lite: NOBODY JUST THE REALITY ON GROUND! EKITI COLLECTIVE RESCUE MISSION IS NOW!

honestly he looks really hungry.dey most have allow him to pick frm dare dusbin.
Re: Ekiti Youths Time To Vote Fayemi OUT!!! by Maidoki14(m): 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2013
Jazz lite: WHAT HAS HE DONE? WITH IMPROVED IGR MORE ALLOCATIONS AND MORE THAN 27BILLION NAIRA LOAN!

was in ekiti befor fayemi what i saw was a glorify LG,bt nw dares a new ekiti iam so proud of d Gov.wish ma state Gov.name will ring bell as fayemi.proudly kd boi!
Re: Ekiti Youths Time To Vote Fayemi OUT!!! by Nobody: 4:46am On Jul 25, 2013
No one is saying Fayemi hasn't done anything! He's done a lot in fulfilling the developmental roadmap of Fayose and Segun Oni! That's the fact! But now is the need for development with a human face according to Jazzlite!
as at yesterday evening all filling stations in Ado have been put and will remain under lock and key due to Fayemi 's excessive taxation!
Re: Ekiti Youths Time To Vote Fayemi OUT!!! by akmusty(m): 5:10am On Jul 25, 2013
@ smartchoice, leave d filling station they are nt ur friend, they knew hw much dey gain on one litre of any fuel if dey cnt pay d tax dey are on dia own walahi den no born dey make den stay five days na bank interest go finish dem. Is dia any one of dem wey dey sell normall price wen dia is hike in price? Because he get cheap one foir hand? Nahi! Make govt collect money from dem. Meanwhile beign frank and candid if u really want to do absolute renovation my brother u must demolish some part. U b yoruba man. I think I pass a message
Re: Ekiti Youths Time To Vote Fayemi OUT!!! by derbywarls(m): 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
Are you ok undecided
Re: Ekiti Youths Time To Vote Fayemi OUT!!! by Nobody: 3:46am On Jul 27, 2013
derbywarls: Are you ok undecided
disprove the allegations!
Re: Ekiti Youths Time To Vote Fayemi OUT!!! by henchamb(m): 6:07am On Jul 27, 2013
D mumu wanted to make it a 2 man show by changing his name from jazz lite to smartchoice. Lol.
Re: Ekiti Youths Time To Vote Fayemi OUT!!! by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 27, 2013
A people deserve the leader they get
...so far no one has disproved the allegations!
Re: Ekiti Youths Time To Vote Fayemi OUT!!! by ochejoseph(m): 9:11am On Jul 27, 2013
Now to be fair , I think if a whooping 1 billion Box was spent on 1 kilometre road the youths and Good people of Ekiti deserves some answers . Let's not forget 1 man started the Arab spring revolution .
Ekiti 2014 may the best candidate win . Best wishes
Re: Ekiti Youths Time To Vote Fayemi OUT!!! by Alxmyr(m): 10:43am On Jul 27, 2013
femoint007: how much are u paid?,4 ur info,am hail frm ekiti state,fayemi has done well n evrybody knws dat bt i dnt jst lyk his anti workers policy,xcept dat he deserve 2nd term,i n my family are goin to vote 4 him,shikena,if u didnt agree wt me u can migrate to borno state,4+4=8fjk

Unfortunately my friend, if civil servants hate you in Ekiti, you are as good as gone.
They dominated the politics of Ekiti. Ask Adebayo and Fayose, they will tell you the 'koko'.

BTW, why steal Mimiko campaign slogan? 4+4=8
Re: Ekiti Youths Time To Vote Fayemi OUT!!! by Jazzlite: 9:47am On Jul 21, 2016
henchamb:
D mumu wanted to make it a 2 man show by changing his name from jazz lite to smartchoice. Lol.

Maidoki14:
honestly he looks really hungry.dey most have allow him to pick frm dare dusbin.

sexkilzaphull:

femoint007:
how much are u paid?,4 ur info,am hail frm ekiti state,fayemi has done well n evrybody knws dat bt i dnt jst lyk his anti workers policy,xcept dat he deserve 2nd term,i n my family are goin to vote 4 him,shikena,if u didnt agree wt me u can migrate to borno state,4+4=8fjk

superior1:
Young man, I think you are alone in this

Bensonite:
One man squad I guess!

flexeey:
you are a dreamer

spenca:
Are you saying this man has done nothing for the state bub this reckless list you put up ?

NEXT TIME Y'ALL SHOULD RECOGNIZE ME AS YOUR BOSS...OKAY! NOW AM DECLARING MY INTENTION TO CONTEST FOR NIGERIAN PRESIDENCY!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters, Please Publish Stella Oduah's Resume! / How Does The World View 'Jungle Justice' In Africa? / Points From Aregbesola's Question And Answer Session Held 26th July, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.