Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter (22883 Views)

Man Arrested For Raping His Wife's Sister For Years In Lagos / Man Arrested In Ebonyi For Raping Nine Girls (Picture) / Man Dies Few Weeks After Raping His Sister's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by ALTRUTH(m): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2013
Yet again, d name of d culprit is TOYIN SODIMU!!!

Enough said.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by delors(m): 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2013
manmustwac: this kind of crap is very common in nigeria
It is more common in India and China...incest isnt new to them...But the good thing here is that the act is seriously frowned at in Nigeria and we are glad perpetrators are being severely punished.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by delors(m): 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2013
ALTRUTH: Yet again, d name of d culprit is TOYIN SODIMU!!! Enough said.
Meaning? undecided
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by coastalqueen: 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
dplomaticVal: Dnt blame the man much, Her indescent dressing may have causd it.
Its only an animal that would see his naked offspring and get an erectionn.Tufia!

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by coastalqueen: 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2013
ALTRUTH: Yet again, d name of d culprit is TOYIN SODIMU!!!

Enough said.
Yup! most of them have Bsc Incestology
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by Inioluwa280(m): 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2013
Go 2 www.inioluwa.mywapblog.com 2 c basketmouth's new ride
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by adamooye5(m): 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2013
Fina lly u made it to the front page.. cheesy
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by cannonnier(m): 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2013
delors:
Meaning? undecided
ToYIN SODIMU SADOMY
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by Jankoller(m): 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2013
xynerise:
Bro, you are right grin.

Check all the inset related threads on Nairaland and you will see that the men involved are all Yoruba
Tribal biggots.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by Nonywendy(m): 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2013
adamooye5: Fina lly u made it to the front page.. cheesy
YES OOO![font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by Classicalman(m): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2013
Nonywendy:

source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/man-45-nabbed-for-raping-16-yr-old-daughter/
Immediately i saw this news i knew it must be a yorubaman. What a disgrace. What a sin thing.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by Moneete: 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2013
.......pls wat part °ƒ the world are you frm,they didn't say she dressed indecent ooo,abi you D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ stay D̶̲̥̅̊ man house??am sure †ђåt̶̲̥̅̊ was D̶̲̥̅̊ first tot †ђåt̶̲̥̅̊ came in2 Ʊя̲̅ mind bcus U̶̲̥̅̊ fink lik D̶̲̥̅̊ 45yrs old father....smh
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by AbuRuqayya1(m): 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2013
let him face the wrath of the law
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by Classicalman(m): 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2013
dplomaticVal:

Dumbo, im nt in any way tryin to justify wht the man did. bt one thing you've to knw is tht the dividend accrued to indescent dressing is sexuaI assualt and molestation, the urge for sex at times defies logic.
PEVERT. SO YOUR DAUGHTER THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SEEING NAKED SINCE SHE WAS BORN WILL ATTRACT YOU TO RAPE BECAUSE SHE IS INDECENTLY DRESSED? ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE MENTALLY OK?
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by kelvegaz: 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by Phikom(m): 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2013
epistle of lunacy....the man is absolutely mad....he should be in assylum by now....
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
Islam has done more harm than good

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by Gemc3(f): 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2013

shocked I marvel at your level of stupidity and ignorance.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by basilo101: 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
U c y i supported Yerima?
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by delors(m): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2013
cannonnier:
ToYIN SODIMU SADOMY
Meaning? undecided ode
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by DrGravity: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2013

You must be a BIG fool. A person is not to have any sexual attraction to his daughter or her son even if the son or daughter is naked in front the parent. Its incest and its a taboo.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by dongilly(m): 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Wahala dai...
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by delors(m): 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2013
xynerise: Bro, you are right grin. Check all the inset related threads on Nairaland and you will see that the men involved are all Yoruba
I know your type...oloshious big.got.
BUT THEN, WHO EXACTLY IS THE MOD IN THIS SECTION? HOW COULD YOU ALLOW SUCH COMMENTS TO STAY WITHOUT HIDING THEM? IF THERE IS A ROBBERY/COCAINE CASE AND PEOPLE START MENTIONING IBO OR NO IBO, SHARP SHARP YOU GO DEY HID AND BAN PEOPLE BUT HERE, AXE-HEADED MADUMES HAVE BEEN FREELY MAKING TRIBAL COMMENTS AND YOU ALLOW SUCH TO STAY? I THINK I HAVE A PRETTY GOOD IDEA WHO THIS MOD IS...ENOUGH SAID! BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES! cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by cannonnier(m): 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
Classicalman: PEVERT. SO YOUR DAUGHTER THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SEEING NAKED SINCE SHE WAS BORN WILL ATTRACT YOU TO RAPE BECAUSE SHE IS INDECENTLY DRESSED? ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE MENTALLY OK?
O.k this guy rape his own child. And your are here arguing that sexual attraction is impossible between father and daughter. Stop arguing pointlessly. We had heard it happened countless time, if it aint attraction tell of what it is?
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by xynerise: 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
delors: I know your type...oloshious big.got.
BUT THEN, WHO EXACTLY IS THE MOD IN THIS SECTION? HOW COULD YOU ALLOW SUCH COMMENTS TO STAY WITHOUT HIDING THEM? IF THERE IS A ROBBERY/COCAINE CASE AND PEOPLE START MENTIONING IBO OR NO IBO, SHARP SHARP YOU GO DEY HID AND BAN PEOPLE BUT HERE, AXE-HEADED MADUMES HAVE BEEN FREELY MAKING TRIBAL COMMENTS AND YOU ALLOW SUCH TO STAY? I THINK I HAVE A PRETTY GOOD IDEA WHO THIS MOD IS...ENOUGH SAID! BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES! cool
Antelope, just browse it and you will know am saying the fact.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by Raymysterio(m): 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2013
liloelawwal: that man deserve to be hanged.
I knw his type,senator Yerima is his role model

so the foolish man YERIMALIZED his own daughter... Hmmmmmmmm!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by andyanders: 9:06pm On Jul 25, 2013
liloelawwal: that man deserve to be hanged.
I knw his type,senator Yerima is his role model

Yes Yerima do sleep with 6 yr old children.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by andyanders: 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2013

From your comment, I deduce and I believe that you also will sleep with your own child. What kind of indecent dressing could force a father to molest her own daughter? You are a complete maggot.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by badmeat(m): 9:10pm On Jul 25, 2013
its like mad people also comes to NLsad

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by kingsleyMbang(m): 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2013
Ogun people wit frequent cases of child/daughter molestation. Highly commend d victim courage 2 report such sordid xperience 2 d appropriate authority!!!
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by Miraclebaby1109: 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2013
Molesters will never go unpunished. He deserve to be castrated......Son of many FATHERS
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by chiogoezubem(f): 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
@DiplomaticVal SMH @ you! See what you brought on yourself?! A man who cannot right his wrongs is commiting more wrongs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man / Malam Niga Torture Centre In Katsina Raided By Police / Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.