Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,119 members, 7,863,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

Facebook Cover Photo Design - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Facebook Cover Photo Design (971 Views)

Design A Cover Photo For Your E-boooks, CD And More.. / I Will Design Your Cover Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Cover Photo Design by YoxTheProf(m): 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2013
So my facebook fan page finally exceeded 1600 fans and I thought 'boomshakalakaaaaaa' let's pop champagne!

However, I remembered I don't drink alcohol and to some people "is it because of this common 1600 that I'm making noise" so I've decided to be thankful to all the fans with this design and just comport myself.

You can visit www.facebook.com/yoxstudios to see how it fits nicely on the page. and if you happen to like the page on your landing there, the [+] sign is saying thank you to you too.

#okbye

(1) (Reply)

Comic Illustrations (iii) / For ONLY Lovers Of Good Designs (get Inspiration) / Think Digital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.