Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Vacancy For Registration Officer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Registration Officer (1827 Views)

Registration Officer-lekki/ajah / Graduate Internship Program!last Week For Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For Registration Officer by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2013
Vacancy for Registration Officers: Candidates must be computer literate and have a maximum qualification of an OND/NCE. Its basically a data entry role. The Company is based in Maryland. Send CVs to udokaidakwo@gaurapad.com. Interviews come up on friday 26/07/13. Its geniune of course. So send now
Re: Vacancy For Registration Officer by nkechijoan: 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2013
last timer: Vacancy for Registration Officers: Candidates must be computer literate and have a maximum qualification of an OND/NCE. Its basically a data entry role. The Company is based in Maryland. Send CVs to udokaidakwo@gaurapad.com. Interviews come up on friday 26/07/13. Its geniune of course. So send now
I got an invite from dis coy,pls how geninue re dey,and hw do I get to the venue
Re: Vacancy For Registration Officer by Dare14: 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2013
where is the venue? toyin street opp st leo catholic church right?
Re: Vacancy For Registration Officer by nkechijoan: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
Dare14: where is the venue? toyin street opp st leo catholic church right?
no at maryland,ismail estate,d description its nt even clear
Re: Vacancy For Registration Officer by enyene(f): 6:13am On Jul 26, 2013
I got message and the venue the sent me was ikeja. Are they geninue? Pls advice. I intend going today. Should I go?
Re: Vacancy For Registration Officer by Dare14: 8:19am On Jul 26, 2013
enyene: I got message and the venue the sent me was ikeja. Are they geninue? Pls advice. I intend going today. Should I go?

@ 1:30pm right? do you know what they are into?
Re: Vacancy For Registration Officer by FirstPrinciple(m): 8:30am On Jul 26, 2013
Guy just try it out , i think they are for real. i got a message frm them yesterday that they did recieve my C.V but that the position is for only those with OND/NCE. A non geniue "firm" would ve called me irrespective.
Re: Vacancy For Registration Officer by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 26, 2013
The position(s) are only open to OND/NCE candidates. I urge the short-listed candidates to take the invite seriously and research on the Organisation before coming here to spew rubbish.
Re: Vacancy For Registration Officer by Dare14: 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
last timer: The position(s) are only open to OND/NCE candidates. I urge the short-listed candidates to take the invite seriously and research on the Organisation before coming here to spew rubbish.

bros my junior got the text but he couldn't make it because hes not in lagos wont be back till sunday... no hope for him?
Re: Vacancy For Registration Officer by FirstPrinciple(m): 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
Those that went should pls update us.....
Re: Vacancy For Registration Officer by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2013
Positions have been filled!! Congrats to all successful candidates
Re: Vacancy For Registration Officer by obaxlove(m): 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
First Principle: Those that went should pls update us.....

They r real. We r just 6 in number. Is a nice job to ave as an OND holder.
Re: Vacancy For Registration Officer by nkechijoan: 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2013
obaxlove:

They r real. We r just 6 in number. Is a nice job to ave as an OND holder.
obaxlove ya its worth going and dey re real,which person were u,cos I was dere too and I scaled through
Re: Vacancy For Registration Officer by FirstPrinciple(m): 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2013
congrat peepz....make una dey look out for us if anythings surface sha.... B.sc category

(1) (Reply)

Vacany: Class Teacher For Pre-school/nursery & Primary And Security Personnel / VACANCY At Boldwrist Nigeria / Placement For Industrial Training Students In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.