Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby (12417 Views)

Niagara Falls Illuminated Blue To Announce Sex Of Royal Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by Symphony007: 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2013
Prince williams and his wife catherine a few hours ago officially named their child. The boy will be know as HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS, PRINCE GEORGE ALEXANDER LOUIS, PRINCE OF CAMBRIDGE. the child is third in line to the british and commonwealth thrones after his father and grandfather. More info later.
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23443504

Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by GraceBestowed(f): 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2013
Awww, I usually don't care about stories like this but this is sweet!!
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2013
What a mouthful. grin

1 Like

Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by WHIZBRO(m): 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2013
winkI thought they were going to name him SHINA.... RAMBO

*dancing* Ijo baba sina rambo*

My waist is too old for this joor

1 Like

Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by shikshark: 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2013
I hope they will allow this baby to rest for 1 day!

1 Like

Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by Idowuogbo(f): 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2013
Eya... I trust ma people, na baba Alex and mama alex dem go begin call d parents. grin
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2013
And so? As dem don name am wetin make we do?

4 Likes

Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by Idowuogbo(f): 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2013
WHIZBRO: winkI thought they were going to name him SHINA.... RAMBO
Shina Rambo ko Shina peters ni! Razz boi angry
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by bobthebuilder99(m): 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2013
Still not better than our Nigerian Queens!
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by ichommy(m): 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2013
Geo geo
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by dammymadboi: 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2013
Why not name him arthur
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by Tolexander: 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2013
Prince George of Cambridge!

Future King George VII of
England from the house of
Windsor!

Moreover, i thought the naming
ceremony will be on the eighth
day where everybody will all
gather with the Archbishop of
Canterbury naming the child
and food served!

2 Likes

Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by AbuMikey(m): 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2013
Iya alex and baba alex
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by PStacks(m): 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2013
I thought Louis was a Former King of France..

What has happened to Names Like

Tinunbu
Yerima
Ebele
Goodluck
Tompolo
Government

These are far better names than George Alexander Louis..

One Indian Astrologer already said B4 the Boy is 29 years old there would be no more Mornachy in The UK.

6 Likes

Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by ichommy(m): 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2013
Hunhun, they for name him Kamini Damini.
WHIZBRO: winkI thought they were going to name him SHINA.... RAMBO

*dancing* Ijo baba sina rambo*

My waist is too old for this joor
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by picaro(f): 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2013
And I name my cat Bingo. Next!

3 Likes

Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by Nomski0(f): 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2013
Which one will he now bear?
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by thrugemaster(m): 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2013
else where, building collapses in lagos........

Who cares if the child is named clinton or bush or goodluck or yerima or gadaffi, sadam, osama, bama..............

2 Likes

Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by illicit(m): 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2013
European royalties do name theirselves in cycles, they dont bear new names only names that someone in the family long dead once had, thats why u hear a king with the name louis the 16, queen elizabeth the 2nd, even popes adopt this naming forms as their title, john paul 2, benedict 16, they dont change, wonder when england will have a king Nelly or king joe, a queen kelly, when we can have a pope sean, lol

2 Likes

Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by Profidada: 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2013
British with mediocrity. When will these people stop this madness of royalty? I pity these people sha. A royal prince is born, and so wetin concern me?

2 Likes

Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by free2ryhme: 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2013
now dem don name the pickin say we go hear word abi
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by question(m): 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2013
Prince giorgio armani of cambridge
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by Blaisec: 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2013
Profidada: British with mediocrity. When will these people stop this madness of royalty? I pity these people sha. A royal prince is born, and so wetin concern me?
it must not concern u b4 it bcoms good news
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by modusviivendi(m): 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2013
P.Stacks:
I thought Louis was a Former King of France..

What has happened to Names Like

Tinunbu
Yerima
Ebele
Goodluck
Tompolo
Government

These are far better names than George Alexander Louis..

One Indian Astrologer already said B4 the Boy is 29 years old there would be no more Mornachy in The UK.
Dry ass joke guy
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2013
@ least d child is carryin a decent name,no stress ws der in seein d child's face n kmwin d name.unlik som of d celebrities dat wil b waitin 4 d highest bidder of der child's face dat hs no value 2 d society @ large.
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by Freiburger(m): 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2013
Whatever, i ain't a royal family's fan.
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by OCTAVO: 11:02pm On Jul 24, 2013
That's ok. Eku ori 're.
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by IYANGBALI: 11:04pm On Jul 24, 2013
As a chairholder I name him Oluwaterry ayanwale okikiola adisa
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by tellwisdom: 11:05pm On Jul 24, 2013
Which kind Calabar Name be this?? sad
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by Youngtekkey(m): 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2013
that's good long live the king long live the king long live the king
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by mamagee3(f): 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2013
Good for them!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

African Union Demands 'immediate' Halt To Libya Attacks / France Grants €300-Million Loan To Ukraine / Pictures From Barack Obama 2013 Presidential Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.