Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Learn How To Import Used/new Phones Online With Free Shipping - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Learn How To Import Used/new Phones Online With Free Shipping (898 Views)

SP-SellingPoint Phones: We Sell Used Phones (UK Or Naija Used) & New Phones / Funclub Gadgets!!...uk Used & New Bb For Buyers From EDO,DELTA And PHC! / For Sale Used & New Blackberry Bold,9650,9700 Bold 2,9780 And 9900/9930 Bold 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Import Used/new Phones Online With Free Shipping by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 24, 2013
Hello!
Do you wish to start importing phones? Be it anytype of phone both new and used,at a cheap price.let me make it clear to you,do you know that you can get android phones for just 6000 and resell it in NG for 12k?
Do you also know that you can get samsung galaxy tab for just 15k and resell it for 30k?new one!
Maybe you don't know.well I have a prove.
Goto www.amazone.com and www.alibaba.com/ www.aliexpress.com and make a research on it. And see the prices.but don't be ITK(I too know) no need for the rush .there are things you need to know before making orders online,which are the detailed information for it.will be leasing this guide out for just 2k for interested pals. No call for alarm,its nt a scam its real facts.ask (google is your friend)on the internet.
Just contact me for the infor and details.
Mikketech@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S5 & S4 For Sale / SOLD / Neat S8 Plus For Sale! 70k! Firm! SOLD!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.