Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) (80266 Views)

Caption These Air Conditioned Houses. Pictures. / FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses / Lands, Houses, And Filling Stations For Sale At Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 25, 2013
Eko o ni baje ooooooo

Shaiii Lagos no wonder Nigerians are claiming Lagos all over the world. Nice thread

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 25, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Houses owned by the wise men from the East. tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by ba7man(m): 7:47am On Jul 25, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Houses owned by the wise men from the East. tongue tongue
You believe those lies your brothers and uncles told you that "They own Lagos"??

Those guys saved all year in Lagos to oppress you guys in the the east. Some even hire cars to deceive you all.

Don't belive the hype.

19 Likes

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by naptu2: 7:48am On Jul 25, 2013
Iga Idungaran

The Palace was rebuilt by the Tinubu and Fashola administrations, although parts of the old palace remain within the compound.

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by geeez: 7:52am On Jul 25, 2013
Its no use joining issues with some impoverished tribalists on the ownership of these properties

A good number of these properties I see are owned by companies invariably owned by .... guess Yorubas

There are two retired generals' properties

I know its paining you that this is happening right here and right now because 80% of those structures were built within the last 15 years

This is what the SW has been able to atract. Sheer development

The pace of development in the region is unprecedented and its only on our DNA to do that

We did it back then when we were the Western Region and the military came and lumped us all together but thank God we have a democracy, we can now clearly see which region is truly ready for business

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:55am On Jul 25, 2013
OMG shocked shocked shocked Father lord please hasten my entrance into high-level politricks or give me a confirmed maga grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by naptu2: 7:56am On Jul 25, 2013
Oniru's Palace

The Oniru is an Idejo (land owning chief) who owned Iru Land (Victoria Island, Maroko and part of Lekki)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by naptu2: 8:13am On Jul 25, 2013
1) House along Oniru Palace Way, within Oniru Royal Estate.

2) Oniru Private Estate.

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 25, 2013
^^^nice
Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by londoner: 8:19am On Jul 25, 2013
Nice houses......not so nice tribalist comments though............
Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by naptu2: 8:30am On Jul 25, 2013
Finally found it!

Iga Idungaran (the old palace)

You can see the cannons on the ground (some of them still work).

Compare with the new palace above.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 25, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt: OMG shocked shocked shocked Father lord please hasten my entrance into high-level politricks or give me a confirmed maga grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:52am On Jul 25, 2013
ba7man: You believe those lies your brothers and uncles told you that "They own Lagos"??

Those guys saved all year in Lagos to oppress you guys in the the east. Some even hire cars to deceive you all.

Don't belive the hype.
Well, at least we own 2 in Surulere, one in VGC and another one is springing up in Banana island and I know where majority of our neighbours come from. Fact!

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by geeez: 9:12am On Jul 25, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Well, at least we own 2 in Surulere, one in VGC and another one is springing up in Banana island and I know where majority of our neighbours come from. Fact!

Three questions:

1. Why would you lie?
2. Who are the we?
3. How many huts have you built in your village?

Your profile proves you're very cheap

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by Caracta(f): 9:33am On Jul 25, 2013
Why una dey vex? This thread is not about who owns the houses. It's about Lasgidi, and the last time I checked, Lagos was in the South Western part of Nigeria, proudly governed by Babatunde Raji Fashola. grin grin grin

Take it easy guys, we know how it feels wink

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:43am On Jul 25, 2013
geeez:

Three questions:

1. Why would you lie?
2. Who are the we?
3. How many huts have you built in your village?

Your profile proves you're very cheap
I'm from Anambra state bro. Go figure!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by naptu2: 9:51am On Jul 25, 2013
Park View Estate.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by naptu2: 9:53am On Jul 25, 2013
Apapa

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 25, 2013
How do you know those canons work?
Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by ballabriggs: 10:06am On Jul 25, 2013
You see one thing I have noticed when threads like this come up is, it is those mgbeke's and agavu's that have never really lived in Lagos who come online to post crap about our Lagos.

A Lagos boy, whether Hausa Lag boy, Igbo Lag boy or Yoruba Lag boy will never write nonsense about the place. We all grew up in the same neighbourhoods, attended the same schools in Lagos, went to the same parties, the same night clubs and recreational clubs, played football and basketball together and dated the same ladies and guys. We know ourselves.

We don't need any of you Ariaria and OMMATA riffraff's coming here to tell us who owns Lagos. You can tag along with the nuisance Uwazuruike and let him lead you all to hell.

This is Lagos, our Lagos and 'Eko O Ni Baje'.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by dridowu: 10:16am On Jul 25, 2013
Yyyyyyyyy ? My post has been hidden, ok, i dont care d tribe dat owns it, what i care abt is dos nce structure are in LAGOS ( CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE )
Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:32am On Jul 25, 2013
ballabriggs: You see one thing I have noticed when threads like this come up is, it is those mgbeke's and agavu's that have never really lived in Lagos who come online to post crap about our Lagos.

A Lagos boy, whether Hausa Lag boy, Igbo Lag boy or Yoruba Lag boy will never write nonsense about the place. We all grew up in the same neighbourhoods, attended the same schools in Lagos, went to the same parties, the same night clubs and recreational clubs, played football and basketball together and dated the same ladies and guys. We know ourselves.

We don't need any of you Ariaria and OMMATA riffraff's coming here to tell us who owns Lagos. You can tag along with the nuisance Uwazuruike and let him lead you all to hell.

WORD! cheesy
Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 25, 2013
ballabriggs: You see one thing I have noticed when threads like this come up is, it is those mgbeke's and agavu's that have never really lived in Lagos who come online to post crap about our Lagos.

you and who?
Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by naptu2: 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: How do you know those canons work?

If I remember correctly, it was during the Eyo Festival of 1989 that I was told that some of the cannons still work and I saw one being fired (blanks of course).
Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 25, 2013
Most of these houses are owned by foreigners.
Lebanese to be precise.
Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by deols(f): 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2013
naptu2: 1) House along Oniru Palace Way, within Oniru Royal Estate.

2) Oniru Private Estate.

Does the estate belong to d king?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

World's Most Expensive House 'The One' In Bel Air, Los Angeles (Pictures) / Professional Painting Contractor / (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.