Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,889 members, 7,852,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

Japenese Crowd Saves A Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Japenese Crowd Saves A Woman (558 Views)

Moment Burna Boy Jumps Into Crowd At Concert / Davido's Bouncer Shields Him From Crowd At His Graduation (photos) / Lil' Wayne Saves A Soldier's Life?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japenese Crowd Saves A Woman by theanonymous: 12:53am On Jul 25, 2013
I guess that you don't need a body-fitting costume to save someone...what you need is a good heart.
Dozens of Japanese commuters bravely pushed a 32-tonne train carriage away from the rail inorder to free a trapped woman that accidentally dropped into the 20cm (8inches) gap between the rail and the train.
The act of heroism began
when a public announcement of the incident was broadcasted, promptly inviting over 40 people, both males and
females, to join the train
officials to push the heavy train away from the rail, just in time to help the woman in her 30s' perform a save.
Culled from: http://amebonetwork..com/2013/07/japanese-heroes-woman-saved-from-moving.html?m=1

Re: Japenese Crowd Saves A Woman by Dahkogrin007(m): 1:01am On Jul 25, 2013
Lyk criously?
Re: Japenese Crowd Saves A Woman by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 25, 2013
Hmmmmm,i bliv my patroitic 9ja brodas:::::''make una cum ooo''pesn dey dye oo''abeg cum ooo''jesu ooo''oghene ooo''

lolzzzz,na 2milion 9ja go sho cum hep (y) ..up 9ja

1 Like

Re: Japenese Crowd Saves A Woman by theanonymous: 10:33am On Jul 25, 2013
Dahkogrin007: Lyk criously?
for real!

(1) (Reply)

10-year Old Zuriel Oduwole Makes History On Forbes Magazine / Actress Halima Abubakar Asks A 'serious Question' In New Interview / Vice President Atike And Don Jazzy Parols On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.