Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Affordable, Detailed, Robust And Reliable Web Hosting Plans Released - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Affordable, Detailed, Robust And Reliable Web Hosting Plans Released (792 Views)

Cheap And Reliable Web Hosting Re-seller Account For Web Business. / I Have A Robust Blend Of Graphics/web Design/web Developing Skills And Knowledge / Robust Website Offer For 50 Infomation Marketers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affordable, Detailed, Robust And Reliable Web Hosting Plans Released by btech(m): 5:28pm On May 26, 2008
Hi Nairalanders,

Web Hosting for Nigerians is here. Bosa Technologies has posted a new Web Presence Services Brochure.

Please check it out for everything you need to know about getting a website.
Very detailed and up-to-date with their website content.

Download it from here: http://forum.bosatechnologies.net(You need to create a FREE account first).

Thank you for your business.
Re: Affordable, Detailed, Robust And Reliable Web Hosting Plans Released by heebakutty: 10:23am On Oct 21, 2011
Informative!!Hi,i ve hosted my domains with tucktail and my plan detail is
DELUXE PLAN
--150 GB Space
--Unlimited Bandwidth
--500 Email Accounts
--25 MySQL Databases
and the 24/7 customer support service is good and satisfactory, there are two different OS and three different plans of that you can select the one which suits for you and there are languages like asp.net,ruby,rails etc also you can choose the type of language you use for you,

(1) (Reply)

Imagine No More! Host Your Blog, Sales Copy And Website For As N1000 Per Annum. / Get A Fully Designed Forum This Week For Free Call 07023314545 Now / Hosting Plan $2/month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.