Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Mactalunji - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mactalunji (818 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mactalunji by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 25, 2013
Why did u ban me ?
Why did u hide my harmless thread?
Whats wrong with. Dont make me write a fatwa against you, behave yourself and allow people to create threads and voice their opinions.
Re: Mactalunji by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:34am On Jul 25, 2013
In his wisdom he has seen your post as an insult to ISLAM and does not want you to be visited with the righteous, barbaric violence of those who should know better.. he saved your ar5e mate

1 Like

Re: Mactalunji by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 25, 2013
Which kind of wisdom ? His a fcking clueless dictator .period

I checked with my muslims friends .a question cant b haram or against islam , my thread was all about questions. I dare him to unhide that thread and let the people judge

2 Likes

Re: Mactalunji by psky: 10:49am On Sep 01, 2013
I foresee the post above me being hidden and the poster banned in less than four hours. grin grin grin
Re: Mactalunji by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 01, 2013
Lucifer: I got this from his facebook. His real name is Jide Olatuni.

so this is how that dictator looks like...
Re: Mactalunji by Freiburger(m): 11:23am On Sep 01, 2013
@ Cameroonpride, it is either you are here to make a case against the ban, or you are here to insult Maclatunji. It is better you choose one from these options.
Re: Mactalunji by psky: 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
Yep, it's done. Good thing I saved it. grin

1 Like

Re: Mactalunji by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2013
Brother CAMEROON be careful oooo. You dont want a ban like the one I have that lasts for the next 3 years. cry

Oga Seun must look into this.
Re: Mactalunji by druid06(m): 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mclantunji and Deols get turned on whenever they showcase their authority and powers as MODS without any conclusive reason. You don't see MOD's on religious matter pertaining to Christianity or Paganism being this cruel when a user goes a little out of line and yet they say Islam is tolerant of others. They're just bunch of gays hiding under religious hypocrisy. Fucck them all.

3 Likes

Re: Mactalunji by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
druid06: Mclantunji and Deols get turned on whenever they showcase their authority and powers as MODS without any conclusive reason. You don't see MOD's on religious matter pertaining to Christianity or Paganism being this cruel when a user goes a little out of line and yet they say Islam is tolerant of others. They're just bunch of gays hiding under religious hypocrisy. Fucck them all.

Maclatunji is a power crazed extremist that doesn't bother hiding his hatred for non Muslims. I don't blame him though, he thinks he's obeying allah by being so intolerant. There is actually a verse in the quran that instructs muslims to be harsh towards non muslims.
Here it is;
"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."

There is also another quranic verse like that which instructs muslims to not take any non muslims as friends.

3 Likes

Re: Mactalunji by druid06(m): 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2013
NL member:

Deols is better than maclatunji. I think she's a nice sweet gal that is trying to do right to non muslims and at the same time keep from offending Allah.
Maclatunji on the other hand is a power crazed extremist that doesn't bother hiding his hatred for non Muslims. I don't blame him though, he thinks he's obeying allah by being so intolerant. There is actually a verse in the quran that instructs muslims to be harsh towards non muslims.
Here it is;
"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."

There is also another quranic verse like that which instructs muslims to not take any non muslims as friends.

I find it hard to believe that the same Deols who awarded my truthfulness with a ban on an issue not relating to religion or Islam in particular is the "sweet" little thing you speak of. I have made it a value on being inert on religious matters for personal reasons.

Half of the MODs on this forum are power hungry and crazed extremist in their own way. The showcase of their power is just their way of inadvertly telling us how immature and low-minded they are. It's like making a servant a king or handing a real life ammunition to a kid.

They fail to understand that this a forum and there's no way you could curb the opinion of another just because it differs from yours. I have never been against Islam but Mclantunji and other Islamist fundamentalist/extremist on this forum has pushed my tolerance level further to a more advance negate value.

I think Seun needs to school and tutor this MODs in real life how to become moderators and not be biased, egocentric individuals and make them understand just because a user's views differs from theirs, it shouldn't amount to a ban. He should also be careful who he chooses as MODs.
Re: Mactalunji by psky: 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2013
^^^ Actually someone once said mods should be given fixed tenures to govern after which they will have to contest with other nairalanders for power, just like in a real democratic society. That way nairalanders will directly choose who they think is suitable. In the present system one can be a moderator for years, with or without the people's favour. That means they do not have to account for bull and can act as they like. Just take a good look at governments like this all around the world and you understand why they are the worst.
Nairalanders voting and fixed tenures to me is the best idea.
Re: Mactalunji by deols(f): 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
druid06:

I find it hard to believe that the same Deols who awarded my truthfulness with a ban on an issue not relating to religion or Islam in particular is the "sweet" little thing you speak of. I have made it a value on being inert on religious matters for personal reasons.

Half of the MODs on this forum are power hungry and crazed extremist in their own way. The showcase of their power is just their way of inadvertly telling us how immature and low-minded they are. It's like making a servant a king or handing a real life ammunition to a kid.

They fail to understand that this a forum and there's no way you could curb the opinion of another just because it differs from yours. I have never been against Islam but Mclantunji and other Islamist fundamentalist/extremist on this forum has pushed my tolerance level further to a more advance negate value.

I think Seun needs to school and tutor this MODs in real life how to become moderators and not be biased, egocentric individuals and make them understand just because a user's views differs from theirs, it shouldn't amount to a ban. He should also be careful who he chooses as MODs.

I wonder what it is you worship and what that teaches you?

I banned you for insulting someone's father and you still come here to rant about it?

aren't you ashamed of yourself?

The day you are banned for NOTHInG, come and make a case for it.

1 Like

Re: Mactalunji by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2013
deols:
I banned you for insulting someone's father and you still come here to rant about it?

Deols, its nice to see you on this thread smiley

I need your attention here please,

https://www.nairaland.com/1422781/deols.......lets-talk#17847902

Gracias.
Re: Mactalunji by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
I can't believe that deols completely ignored me after I heaped praises on her before......

Kai, I dey shame.

@deols, the reason why I wanted to ask you what my offence was is because I have absolutely no idea what I did wrong, I asked maclatunji after he banned me but he didn't reply, he just instantly banned me again for an even longer period of time. No warning, no correction, nothing. I am not sure, maybe there is something offensive about the post that I don't know about yet that's why I wanted to ask you (without derailing cameroon's thread).

Na wa for you sha. This is no way to treat a person that spoke so glowingly of you.
Re: Mactalunji by deols(f): 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
sorry. I havent been online. i will brb
Re: Mactalunji by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
i can manage deols...but maclatunji should be sacked ..for God's sake the guy is an ignoramus blowing his own trumpet, I don't know what or who made him think his the only person knowledgeable about Islam/muslims on this board.

besides what's the meaning of trolling? asking questions is now trolling? opening thread? yet they scream and shout anyhow that we don't want to know or learn about islam
Re: Mactalunji by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 04, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: i can manage deols...but maclatunji should be sacked ..for God's sake the guy is an ignoramus blowing his own trumpet, I don't know what or who made him think his the only person knowledgeable about Islam/muslims on this board.

babalolahr: I can vouch that Maclatunji is very fit to deliver
the lecture.Only that he hides a lot from the public
He is my neighbour, and I know him very well.
He has infact being delivering lectures after
Taraweeh for almost a decade now.
From
www.nairaland.com/312681/nairalanders-iftaar-season-5/35

I know what maclatunji's problem is. He has no life outside Nairaland so he's frustrated as a result of this and he wants to take out his frustration on his enemies ie non muslims. Foolish old man.

None of the muslims have ever called mac out on his extremism. Even after his arrogance led to the removal of another moderator; manmustwac, they still kept quiet because they support the rubbish he is doing.
Inshort I have been trying not to hate these people but it gets more difficult for me everyday.
Re: Mactalunji by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 04, 2013
^^^ now I feel his pain cry cry

1 Like

Re: Mactalunji by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 04, 2013
Freiburger: @ Cameroonpride, it is either you are here to make a case against the ban, or you are here to insult Maclatunji. It is better you choose one from these options.
please point out the insults before this post of yours ..smh
Re: Mactalunji by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 04, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^^^ now I feel his pain cry cry

You can be his friend outside nairaland if you like. Maybe then he won't be such a frustrated pain in the butt.
Re: Mactalunji by Freiburger(m): 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: please point out the insults before this post of yours ..smh
It is obvious you lack the ability to distinguish between insults and a normal way of expressing yourself, should I blame that on the lack of proper home training?
Re: Mactalunji by druid06(m): 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2013
deols:

You should be the one who's ashamed and not me for abusing your power and being segregative. My response was tickled by a hateful statement on that topic I got banned. Someone used a slur and a very provocative derogative term on me and you expect me to turn the other cheek while the other user wasn't banned and I was for being human.

Maybe you should Fucck off you bloody sociopath. Go stick it up yours.
Re: Mactalunji by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2013
Freiburger:
It is obvious you lack the ability to distinguish between insults and a normal way of expressing yourself, should I blame that on the lack of proper home training?
maybe in your village dictator and clueless are considered as insults.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Send Free Sms Online / What's The Best Birthday Gift To A Close Friend? / Five Life Attitudes That Will Catapult You To Higher level If Well Ad-here to

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.