Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,223 members, 7,849,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

One Year After, How Would You Rate The President So Far ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Year After, How Would You Rate The President So Far ? (771 Views)

Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? / Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far / Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Year After, How Would You Rate The President So Far ? by emonkey(m): 6:56pm On May 26, 2008
One year after, how would you rate the President so far ? . You can vote for this poll at
http://www.rateoga.com/?q=node/130
Re: One Year After, How Would You Rate The President So Far ? by Spermdrops(m): 7:32am On May 28, 2008
Once a dunce, always a dunce! Even a "brain transplant" from Einstein will not help.
Re: One Year After, How Would You Rate The President So Far ? by niya(m): 8:58am On May 28, 2008
he has earned some confidence and inspired some hope as far as the rule of law is concerned not being dictatorial as Obasanjo but as far as the daily life of the common man is concerned he has not done anything at all at all at all. Kai!
Re: One Year After, How Would You Rate The President So Far ? by kemofash20: 12:27pm On May 28, 2008
i ll rate him -2 cos d life of an average man is worse compared to pre may 29 2007 lets call a spade a spde.
Re: One Year After, How Would You Rate The President So Far ? by imohregi: 6:57am On May 29, 2008
I have said it before and i will continue to say that Yaradua is a great pretender. Only time will vindicate Obasanjo. just wait and see.
Re: One Year After, How Would You Rate The President So Far ? by spora1: 1:19pm On May 29, 2008
I will not rate him so far, I will rate him SO SLOW.

One step forward, two backward!
Re: One Year After, How Would You Rate The President So Far ? by superman(m): 6:40pm On May 29, 2008
i will rate him according to rule of law

grin grin grin damn

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Bid To Kill Ogun Speaker: Gov’s Aide, 8 Others Arrested / Decaying Giant / Expect God’s Wrath On Corrupt Public Officers – Bishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.