Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Why It Pays To Be A Nigerian In The Long Run! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why It Pays To Be A Nigerian In The Long Run! (2157 Views)

It Pays To Work Hard And Smart, Look What I Finally Got For Myself (PHOTO) / Hilarious!!! When Osun State Eventually Pays 7 Months Salary / How To Be A Weird Nigerian In 10 Simple Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why It Pays To Be A Nigerian In The Long Run! by uzygirl(f): 5:53pm On May 25, 2006
A man dies & goes to hell.
There he finds that there is a
different hell for each country
and decides he'll pick the
least painful to spend his eternity.

He goes to the Germany hell & asks,
"What do they do here?"
He is told "first they put you in an
electric chair for an hour.
Then they lay you on a bed of nails for another hour.
Then the German devil comes in and
whips you for the rest of the day".

The man does not like the sound of that at all so
he moves on.
He checks out the USA hell as well as the Russian
hell and many more.
He discovers that they are all similar to the German hell.

Then he comes to the Nigerian hell and finds that
there is a long line of people waiting to get in
, Amazed, he asks, "What do they do here?"
He is told "first they put you in an electric
chair for an hour,
then they lay you on a bed of nails for another hour.
The Nigerian devil comes in & whips you for the rest of the day."

"But that is exactly the same as all the other
hells", he shrieked.
"why are there so many people waiting to get in?"
asks the man.

"Because there is never any electricity
so the electric chair does not work.
The nails were paid for but were never supplied,
so the bed is comfortable to sleep on.

And the Nigerian devil used to be a civil servant,
so he comes in, signs his time sheet
and goes back home for private business!!!"

Na wa o!!!!!!!!!!!
[/color][color=#000099]
Re: Why It Pays To Be A Nigerian In The Long Run! by diddy4(m): 8:32pm On May 25, 2006
funny
Re: Why It Pays To Be A Nigerian In The Long Run! by hydee0k(m): 8:37pm On May 25, 2006
u too much joo grin cheesy
Re: Why It Pays To Be A Nigerian In The Long Run! by ToyM28(f): 4:15am On May 26, 2006
Lovely cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy able 2 capture the whole concept of the country call nigeria. lol. fuuny smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Why It Pays To Be A Nigerian In The Long Run! by diddy4(m): 4:17am On May 26, 2006
hey, u r still online and u r hiding huh?
Re: Why It Pays To Be A Nigerian In The Long Run! by micklplus(m): 8:16am On May 26, 2006
Still very funny but, its been here before.
Cheers cheesy
Re: Why It Pays To Be A Nigerian In The Long Run! by kimba(m): 1:52pm On May 26, 2006
East or West, theres no place like HOME
Re: Why It Pays To Be A Nigerian In The Long Run! by ToyM28(f): 1:54pm On May 26, 2006
diddy4dt:

hey, you're still online and you're hiding huh?

Wasnt hidin just running. Actually was logged off. but i was still online (if dat makes ny sense)
Re: Why It Pays To Be A Nigerian In The Long Run! by dabby(f): 2:08pm On May 26, 2006
really nice one, i guess it covers the true essence of Nigeria.
Re: Why It Pays To Be A Nigerian In The Long Run! by diddy4(m): 2:53pm On May 26, 2006
ToyM28:

Wasnt hidin just running. Actually was logged off. but i was still online (if that makes ny sense)

u know it doesnt
Re: Why It Pays To Be A Nigerian In The Long Run! by ToyM28(f): 3:53pm On May 26, 2006
Now u re d one hiding. show ur face
Re: Why It Pays To Be A Nigerian In The Long Run! by diddy4(m): 4:07pm On May 26, 2006
i will when i get out of class. its my finals.
Re: Why It Pays To Be A Nigerian In The Long Run! by uzygirl(f): 4:27pm On May 26, 2006
We're not that bad in Nigeria sha. We just do things with style.
Re: Why It Pays To Be A Nigerian In The Long Run! by uzygirl(f): 4:44pm On May 26, 2006
We're not that bad in Nigeria sha. We just do things with style.
Re: Why It Pays To Be A Nigerian In The Long Run! by hotangel2(f): 3:57am On May 27, 2006
Heard it before, but STILL VERY FUNNY!
Re: Why It Pays To Be A Nigerian In The Long Run! by ocho(f): 5:28am On May 27, 2006
Oh my! that's hilarious. I guess it sure does pay being Nigerian in the long run.
Re: Why It Pays To Be A Nigerian In The Long Run! by jgirl3: 10:54am On May 29, 2006
Lol - that is so funny and so true
Re: Why It Pays To Be A Nigerian In The Long Run! by spikelord(m): 8:11am On May 30, 2006
Haha. Nigerians: Always representing
Re: Why It Pays To Be A Nigerian In The Long Run! by spikelord(m): 8:15am On May 30, 2006
Haha. Nigerians: Always representing
Re: Why It Pays To Be A Nigerian In The Long Run! by jaguda(m): 8:17am On May 30, 2006
Nuhu Ribadu, Where r u, Naija is being put in bad lite here. Nice one!
Re: Why It Pays To Be A Nigerian In The Long Run! by LOVE4(f): 5:44am On Oct 24, 2006
lol, Naija 4 life!!
Re: Why It Pays To Be A Nigerian In The Long Run! by Alexos(m): 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2006
Good one there!!!

Thats why i love naija ways, Its an advantage in hell, grin grin grin grin

So no more complains, for those that regularly do cool
Re: Why It Pays To Be A Nigerian In The Long Run! by fifacom: 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2006
A good pix of d entity called Nigeria.
Re: Why It Pays To Be A Nigerian In The Long Run! by fifacom: 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2006
Re: Why It Pays To Be A Nigerian In The Long Run! by fifacom: 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2006
Re: Why It Pays To Be A Nigerian In The Long Run! by fifacom: 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2006
Re: Why It Pays To Be A Nigerian In The Long Run! by daviespan(m): 8:07pm On Oct 27, 2006
fifa.com:

enough of the cliche already
Re: Why It Pays To Be A Nigerian In The Long Run! by jummy4riii(f): 1:50am On Oct 28, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i love this place, very funny.keep it up
Re: Why It Pays To Be A Nigerian In The Long Run! by folly69(m): 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2009
old bt still funny. grin
Re: Why It Pays To Be A Nigerian In The Long Run! by blissieng(f): 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2009
OLD but STALE you mean?

(1) (Reply)

2012 Three (3) Common Most Annoying Comments Made By Nairalanders / Mumu Questions And Answers / VERY FUNNY! => Difference Btwn A Foreign Page And A Naija Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.