Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Bayelsa State Governor Freaks Out While Shaking Omotola Ekeinde - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bayelsa State Governor Freaks Out While Shaking Omotola Ekeinde (4165 Views)

Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Omotola Ekeinde Celebrates 20 Years On Stage In Lavish Ceremony In Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa State Governor Freaks Out While Shaking Omotola Ekeinde by naijagaga: 11:06am On Jul 25, 2013

Screen darling Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde is a total stunner. The actress is highly endowed, both with looks and curves. And she happily flaunts those assets at every given opportunity which makes many lust after her. The mother of four did same last weekend in Yenogoa, Bayelsa State during the grand finale of the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 2013 pageant.
Omotola, who was one of the MBGN 2013 judges, was recognised by the Silverbird Group during the event. And the honour fell on the state governor, Mr. Henry Seriake Dickson to present the award to the screen diva. Coming face to face with the actress on stage, even the Bayelsa State Chief Executive couldn’t but say it out aloud.

“Having seen you closely, I can see why they call you, Omo Sexy,” Dickson gushed as he sized up the actress, though his wife was seated at the front row while Omotola’s husband watched proceedings in the Banquet Hall of the Government House, venue of the event.
Omotola who thanked the governor and Silverbird Group for the award later announced the presence of her hubby, Captain Matthew Ekeinde, who had to seat elsewhere since Omotola was in the elevated area carved out for the panel of judges.

Source: Naijagaga

FB:http://www.facebook.com/naijagaga
Re: Bayelsa State Governor Freaks Out While Shaking Omotola Ekeinde by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 25, 2013
Who wouldn't?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa State Governor Freaks Out While Shaking Omotola Ekeinde by valicious1(m): 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2013
Its genevieve anyday/anytime for me

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa State Governor Freaks Out While Shaking Omotola Ekeinde by Austeenxx: 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2013
Omo, why this garri come sour like this
Re: Bayelsa State Governor Freaks Out While Shaking Omotola Ekeinde by buoye1(m): 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2013
Lol.....omo to fyn to ni baka,to ni bowl leg oya show dem!!!
Re: Bayelsa State Governor Freaks Out While Shaking Omotola Ekeinde by Airforce1(m): 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2013
My girl friend Nyansh big pass her own I swear angry
Re: Bayelsa State Governor Freaks Out While Shaking Omotola Ekeinde by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2013
Imagine what's coming out of this Dickson mouth! Omo sexy! Little wonder why he made the MBGN his personal assistant. Na pu nny go kill you mr Dickson the Nacksin

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa State Governor Freaks Out While Shaking Omotola Ekeinde by ebamma(m): 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2013
appointing the miss nigeria winner a special adviser then this, are u sure that this governor is not running a Totocracy?
Re: Bayelsa State Governor Freaks Out While Shaking Omotola Ekeinde by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2013
Chillisauce: Imagine what's coming out of this Dickson mouth! Omo sexy! Little wonder why he made the MBGN his personal assistant. Na pu nny go kill you mr Dickson the Nacksin

No be personal assistants Okri, na Special Adviser on Tourism, perhaps there are so many special adviers on different aspect of the state governance.
Re: Bayelsa State Governor Freaks Out While Shaking Omotola Ekeinde by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2013
All Hail the new Special Assistant on Yoruba Matters in the Bayelsa Creeks grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bayelsa State Governor Freaks Out While Shaking Omotola Ekeinde by yelnatsuno(m): 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2013
grin
Freaked out...hahahhaha
Re: Bayelsa State Governor Freaks Out While Shaking Omotola Ekeinde by Pukkah: 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2013
Seriake is not busy. Dickson is a simpleton.
Re: Bayelsa State Governor Freaks Out While Shaking Omotola Ekeinde by Nomski0(f): 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2013
valicious1: Its genevieve anyday/anytime for me
True screen goddess of Nigerian cinema.
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Bayelsa State Governor Freaks Out While Shaking Omotola Ekeinde by goldfish80(m): 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2013
In other words, Dickson is saying he got a hard-on while shaking her hand or something? undecided New special assistant on Rumour affairs loading......
Re: Bayelsa State Governor Freaks Out While Shaking Omotola Ekeinde by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 25, 2013
Airforce1: My girl friend Nyansh big pass her own I swear angry
grin
Re: Bayelsa State Governor Freaks Out While Shaking Omotola Ekeinde by Airforce1(m): 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2013
Why u dey laugh like person wey dem chook broom for Nyansh undecided

Hope u are okay?
Re: Bayelsa State Governor Freaks Out While Shaking Omotola Ekeinde by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2013
Airforce1: Why u dey laugh like person wey dem chook broom for Nyansh undecided

Hope u are okay?
Hmmmm,don't start o
Re: Bayelsa State Governor Freaks Out While Shaking Omotola Ekeinde by Airforce1(m): 9:29pm On Jul 25, 2013
mayapop: Hmmmm,don't start o

You and who?

Park well jor
Re: Bayelsa State Governor Freaks Out While Shaking Omotola Ekeinde by majalisa(m): 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2013
[quote author=lagerwhenindoubt][/quote]must u ask him?y not ask his oga at d top
Re: Bayelsa State Governor Freaks Out While Shaking Omotola Ekeinde by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 26, 2013
I wouldn't be surprised if he 'summons' her anytime soon. I hear the man is a randy mofo (as every rich and/or powerful naija man should be), with a particular fondness for actresses. Authoritative sources claim he is already being serviced by the caramel-skinned actress with a name that sounds like nkoti to wa ninu dodo.

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Linda Ikeji Blows Over 1 Million Naira On Shopping In Dubai / Exclusive Photos From 28 Years Billionaire's Son Said Gutseriev Wedding / Davido's Babymama Laments About Being The Oldest In Her Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.