Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,750 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

HELP!! My Mirror Refuses Showing My Reflection. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / HELP!! My Mirror Refuses Showing My Reflection. (1089 Views)

Is It A Must To Take Mirror Selfie (photo) / Christmas Chicken Refuses To Be Killed (Hilarious Photo) / Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! My Mirror Refuses Showing My Reflection. by valicious1(m): 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2013
You wake up from a good night sleep, grap your toothbrush, toothpaste, head for the mirror, on getting ready to brush your teeth, you look up to the mirror, ALAS!! you can't find your reflection in the mirror, you touch your face, yes its there, you can solidly feel your face and hairs, you check the other mirrors in the house, the same is the case, you still can't see yourself. What would be your reaction Nairalanders? Lol
Re: HELP!! My Mirror Refuses Showing My Reflection. by Lanrefahm(m): 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2013
I will check 4 my shadow reflection and camera if same is the case i will just snub it
Re: HELP!! My Mirror Refuses Showing My Reflection. by nedu2000(m): 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
Then your now a vampire
Re: HELP!! My Mirror Refuses Showing My Reflection. by valicious1(m): 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2013
I go jus kari speed rush outside weda naked or wit boxers....lol
Re: HELP!! My Mirror Refuses Showing My Reflection. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2013
i will go back to sleep grin

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan News: Shop-rite Excursion And Human Fish Episodes. / Akpos And The Talking Goat / Joke Central!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.