Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Aero Slashes Fares To N13,000 Starting 1st August - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aero Slashes Fares To N13,000 Starting 1st August (20831 Views)

Air Fares Fall As New Local Operators Board / Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 / Aero Slashes Fares To N9,999k, To Run May 13th – 31st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N13,000 Starting 1st August by drdams: 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2013
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N13,000 Starting 1st August by drdams: 9:10pm On Jul 25, 2013
Ode!! Hahahhaha.. Its was to entize broke a*ss lyk u.. Lollzzz.. Later una go dey complain abt bad service!!
Zidosky: Hurray, this is my first time of posting on nairaland and i'm making front page, dancing alingo, kukere, and personally all at once, lol grin grin grin
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N13,000 Starting 1st August by gingin7434: 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
Zidosky: I just received a text message from Aero
Dear Esteemed Customer, we are pleased to inform you that effective 1st of August, 2013 Aero will resume flight operations on the Lagos-Kaduna-Lagos route, hurry now to book fares as low as 13,000 naira. Please visit our website www.flyaero.com
I guess its safer to fly aero than dana of 7200
Who also got this text message?
Only God helps his children, 4get about Dana or aero, plane Ȋ̝̊̅§ plane. So anytin can happen. Its just God

1 Like

Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N13,000 Starting 1st August by RQB1(m): 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2013
ritux: I fly only Arik. I don't know why.

Na who ask you?
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N13,000 Starting 1st August by agbalej(m): 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2013
I think I prefer 2 fly Dana air line.
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N13,000 Starting 1st August by chairman: 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2013
How come all of a sudden no one on nairaland uses the bus again? Everyone on this forum this day is flying one airline or the other

2 Likes

Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N13,000 Starting 1st August by Nonywendy(m): 10:03pm On Jul 25, 2013
RQB1:

Na who ask you?
i wonder oo...if u like fly only air france
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N13,000 Starting 1st August by Nonywendy(m): 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2013
All na packaging
chairman: How come all of a sudden no one on nairaland uses the bus again? Everyone on this forum this day is flying one airline or the other
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N13,000 Starting 1st August by Skmoda360(m): 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
adtiezy1: Aero or dana wetin concern me...where my private jet jawie
Na soo my bro
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N13,000 Starting 1st August by drdams: 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2013
Nawa!! Everybody suddenly metamorphose 2 airmen and airwomen!!!

Well, Keeping cool with my Young Shall Flight from Lag 2 Sokoto and Ma Cross Continent from Lag 2 Taraba!!!

Una 2 package abeg!!! Some of una neva enta plane 4 unaa Lyf...
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N13,000 Starting 1st August by oruchechuks(m): 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
Am still not flying
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N13,000 Starting 1st August by jadakiss213(m): 10:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
Even those ones wey nor fit afford Ifesinachi and ekene Dili chukwu... are here shouting 'I only fly Arik' bla bla..nor worry,God is seeing ur struggle.

4 Likes

Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N13,000 Starting 1st August by NellyGhenghen(m): 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
hmmmn.. if its those same little light aero jets i took a couple of years back .. omor, i wont advise anyone ooh, the wind was carrying that jet ooooh!! shocked
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N13,000 Starting 1st August by vivienpaddy: 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2013
Some of dem here neva enter flight b4 & they r here making mouth.2morow now u go c dem 4 Ifesinachi park entering akpuruka luxry 4 night.
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N13,000 Starting 1st August by todayguest(m): 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2013
Wetin con sine me. ABC na im I dey fly. If I lik i enter Chisco.
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N13,000 Starting 1st August by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 26, 2013
Remii: Hehehehehe, the resumed serving of free snacks in the air too. grin funny, many people didn't take the snacks because they didn't know that Aero stopped selling grin
Bwahahahahaha. Dont blame anyone that refused their free snacks. If u ever request for snacks in Aero, u'd regret u did when the bill comes. Felt its the way they do recoup as their fairs are usually half of Arik's.
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N13,000 Starting 1st August by hunter21(m): 12:58am On Jul 26, 2013
who knows when the proposed national carrier is going to take off?
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N13,000 Starting 1st August by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 26, 2013
hunter2,1:
who knows when the proposed national carrier is going to take off?
It will likely take-off late next year, but will be registered in September this year.

1 Like

Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N13,000 Starting 1st August by Reference(m): 2:45am On Jul 26, 2013
CFCfan:
It will likely take-off late next year, but will be registered in September this year.

Government has no business in business. They should face their primary responsibility of organising society, organising markets, creating competition and not participating neither creating products. How can you ever boost the private sector both local and foreign (investment wise) when the supposed umpire is a player.

Worse still, We've had two national carriers before. Ten years down the line we will be talking of the fourth one after yet another record breaking round of squander mania. They will come in, mess up the whole industry, fail and leave the private sector grasping at rebuilding from scratch down the line yet again. All they need do is build the airports and man the radars, period. Anyone who wants to fly should buy his aircraft.

If there are industry wide issues of funding, consumer protection, standards, policy then a watch dog like the NCC should be established.

Bottom line, if we want service we must be ready to pay for it. Government is not just good at this.

1 Like

Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N13,000 Starting 1st August by Nobody: 2:48am On Jul 26, 2013
Reference:

Government has no business in business. They should face their primary responsibility of organising society. We've had two national carriers before. Ten years down the line we will be talking of the fourth one after yet another record breaking round of squander mania. Build the airports and man the radars, period. Anyone who wants to fly should buy his aircraft.
The national carrier will be a merger of some airlines. The FG will only have a 25% share in the airline.
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N13,000 Starting 1st August by ceeethru(m): 2:49am On Jul 26, 2013
cheap tins dey run belle o. Mak dem nor go splash pple life away o.
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N13,000 Starting 1st August by Reference(m): 3:21am On Jul 26, 2013
CFCfan:
The national carrier will be a merger of some airlines. The FG will only have a 25% share in the airline.

I tell you for whatever reason government puts money into 'a business' cannot be a good thing. You know sometimes we just feel good about these things because they don't concern us. But can you imagine government tacitly trying to run a business in the area of your or my interests.

Ir it an acknowlegment or statement that the industry has collapsed or is collapsing. If government wants the industry to grow it can stimulate it through banks (good credit), if it has industry wide technical or managerial problems it can address them by seconding experts but it should not be 'investing' in business.

The US government offered incentives to its citizens to buy cars, it offered 'credit' to two of the big three automakers but never at anytime did the government contemplate making cars.

The SLS CBN was lauded for bringing stability to the banking industry but one thing kept people on edge, the fear of re/nationalisation of banks. No one accepts that.

So what is the problem in the airline industry that makes government feel it can run Lagos-Abuja or Lagos-London. Is the headache Arik, Aero and IRS giving us any different from Dangote Cement, MTN, Oando, MRS or Honeywell.
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N13,000 Starting 1st August by bedc(m): 3:35am On Jul 26, 2013
Som of una wey neva even see d 4 walls of an airport don get opportunity (nairaland) to begin run mouth like tap say una dey enta plane. Even those wey dey fly by way of '2nd function' or 'plantain leaf' still dey talk.
Anyway, 'fly' na fly, d means is wat differentiates it, so in d end, I think they've flewn!
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N13,000 Starting 1st August by victorazy(m): 5:03am On Jul 26, 2013
Arik still my unbeatable 21k I no mind.
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N13,000 Starting 1st August by AroOkigbo(m): 6:15am On Jul 26, 2013

Free ticket from your uncle's wife. You don't have any choice!
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N13,000 Starting 1st August by favourlicious: 6:24am On Jul 26, 2013
grin cheesy I tire Õoooº°˚ ˚°º.I think say na only me D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ Observe d tin!!!! Naija sha!!! grin
chairman: How come all of a sudden no one on nairaland uses the bus again? Everyone on this forum this day is flying one airline or the other
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N13,000 Starting 1st August by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 26, 2013

I Fly only Ekenedilichukwu too, and I don't know why.

1 Like

Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N13,000 Starting 1st August by goodest11: 7:31am On Jul 26, 2013
there is no big deal or new tin on did now, we hv flew Aero @ 5000 before nao frm kaduna -lagos.its thesame plane jst price crash
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N13,000 Starting 1st August by mikeapollo: 7:37am On Jul 26, 2013
Zidosky: Hurray, this is my first time of posting on nairaland and i'm making front page, dancing alingo, kukere, and personally all at once, lol grin grin grin

What is Alingo?
I know of Kukere and Azonto....!
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N13,000 Starting 1st August by kel4soft: 8:54am On Jul 26, 2013
Just booked a flight for my boss yesterday. PH-Abuja meh! #30,600 for Dana. So where is the slash?
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N13,000 Starting 1st August by otokx(m): 9:06am On Jul 26, 2013
CFCfan:
I heard that Aero will merge with Arik and some other airline to form the new national carrier.

that will be good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Six Things Nigerians Should Not Do On A Flight / Commercial Bus Rams Into A Fuel Tanker & A SUV In Gbagada (Photos) / Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.