Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,322 members, 7,864,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

Q: Can I Buy Lock Opening Tools? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Q: Can I Buy Lock Opening Tools? (816 Views)

Brand New Fein Kbm 32 Q 1-1/4-in Magnetic Core Drill Press For Sale / Nissan Infinity Q*4 Jst 1.1mil Great Deal / Wanted! Jincheng & Q- Bike Motorcycles! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Q: Can I Buy Lock Opening Tools? by VictoriaP: 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2013
A: No, it is illegal in most states to sell or possess burglary or entry tools.
Locksmiths will not sell entry tools to anyone.

Contact a Professional Locksmith: 312-878-2715
www.chicagolocksmiths.net

Re: Q: Can I Buy Lock Opening Tools? by Locksmithnm: 4:07am On May 25, 2020
Buying lock opening tools will put you in a lot of trouble with the state authorities. Most especially as you don't have a license to carry out this activity.
I will advise you contact an experienced Locksmith.

Contact a Locksmith today: 575-386-5888
https://locksmithlascruces.com/
Re: Q: Can I Buy Lock Opening Tools? by jordanbooth90: 3:03am On Mar 30, 2023
Well, as the two have answered above. Generally, it's a bad practice and the police will usually question you if they find you in possession, and more so if you don't have a legitimate reason.
That being said, there are some states that require locksmith license for businesses to operate, so those states will be more so heavily against the average Joe having a pick set.

The are some states on the other end of the coin that don't require an active locksmith license, BUT most reputable companies will have them regardless, because they are easy to get when you are legit.
Those states you may be able to find a seller willing to ship to without a license.
It's risky, I advise against it. Because the police don't care whether a locksmith license is needed in their state, if they think you are breaking the law with those tools.

Here's a professional affordable licensed locksmith I found:
https://coslocksmith.com/
contact the Locksmith by phone: 719-210-7158
Re: Q: Can I Buy Lock Opening Tools? by locksmithsf: 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
Buying and owning lock opening tools is legal in the majority of states and most jurisdictions around the world. Therefore, before you buy any lock opening tools, you should check the laws of your state and the state where you intend to use them.

If you need to open a lock, I recommend that you contact a professional locksmith: (415) 915-5650
https://locksmithsf.net/

Re: Q: Can I Buy Lock Opening Tools? by locksmithpros: 8:52pm On Mar 21
Yes, you can purchase lock opening tools. There are various online retailers and specialty stores that offer a wide range of lock picking tools for both professional locksmiths and hobbyists. These tools include lock pick sets, electric pick guns, bump keys, and other related accessories. It’s important to note that the legality of owning and using lock picking tools can vary depending on your location, so it’s advisable to check local laws and regulations before making a purchase.

I will advise you contact an experienced Locksmith in Francisco.

If you’re a professional locksmith or a lock picking enthusiast, these tools can be a valuable addition to your toolkit. Remember to use them responsibly and ethically.

Key Maker Near Me Locksmith San Francisco
Phone: (415) 877-9351

(1) (Reply)

Newly Registered 4x4 2001 Model Honda Crv----call 08131012103---benin / One Door Car / 1year Few Months Used 1994 Honda Halla With New Plate Number For Sale #380K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.