Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,354 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

"I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji (7081 Views)

Moyo Lawal: I Haven't Had Sex In A While / Van Vicker: I haven't Contracted Ebola / For Seven Months Now I Haven't had intercouse - Yvonne elson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji by nairacountry(m): 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2013
R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D!
“I Haven't been intimate In 10 Years” – Genevieve Nnaji
A Shocking confession from the Nigerian Nollywood
Goddess, Genevieve Nnaji, who said that she is
getting married soon, revealed that shehas not
made love in the last 10 years.
Genevieve revealed that she has not had any
sexual pleasure for the past ten years and that is
one of the major reasons she wants to settle down.
"You will not Believe it, but that is the truth, I have
not had Sex in the last 10 years. ”I have been
single for so long, it hasn't been easy @all.
Re: "I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji by nairacountry(m): 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2013
Re: "I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji by nairacountry(m): 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2013
Gene

Re: "I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji by pafra(m): 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2013
keep it up 4 another 15yrs
Re: "I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji by aijaydiva(f): 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2013
Hehehehehe!! Ok na!
Re: "I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji by Nomski0(f): 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
I really find it hard to belive that she's been celibate since 2003
Re: "I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji by AbuMikey(m): 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2013
Make I ugly like Rhesus Monkey if she never feck for the Past 10years!!!!
Liar!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: "I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji by slimyem: 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2013
It could be possible. Its only people who have no form of decorum or self-control themselves that don't believe anyone can be like that.

1 Like

Re: "I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji by Nomski0(f): 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2013
slimyem: It could be possible. Its only people who have no form of decorum or self-control themselves that don't believe anyone can be like that.
We're talking about Genny here. The Actress not the reverend sister.

2 Likes

Re: "I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 25, 2013
Y do I beliv her4get all d celeb ish and d movies!!!dey are camouflage She's human after all! G0 genny! Nt all actresses are unscrupulous lyk t0nt0 dikeh!!!
Re: "I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji by goldfish80(m): 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2013
So Dbanj no knck the kpekus?
This means koko master is not an alpha dog afterall cool tongue

#NB: its easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a neddle, than for an IMo state babe to be celibate for 10years
Re: "I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji by Justin1070(m): 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2013
Its hard to believe o. She s a hot celeb nd she s nt a reverend sister. Na 10 yrs o 4 dat mata.
Re: "I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji by slimyem: 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
Nomski0:
So what?
She can't be decent cuz she's a actress?
Re: "I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji by Nomski0(f): 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2013
slimyem: So what?
She can't be decent cuz she's a actress?
One of the reasons i love her is because she's decent and graceful. But do you really believe that she hasnt had sex since 2003?

1 Like

Re: "I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji by slimyem: 9:34pm On Jul 25, 2013
Nomski0:
One of the reasons i love her is because she's decent and graceful. But do you really believe that she hasnt had sex since 2003?
It could be possible.
Re: "I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji by majalisa(m): 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
Nomski0:
stupidly yes but smartly no..I wish d cuntos had a meter joor
Re: "I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji by coolsamba(m): 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2013
[b][/b]
Nomski0:
grin
Nomski0:
Re: "I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji by iphedahyor(m): 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2013
10yrs no b beans o,if 2 say she neva taste am b4,e 4 b diffrnt story bt ........make I ugly pass baba ota if I bliv
Re: "I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji by iykmora(m): 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2013
If that's d case, then Kim K is still a VirGin

2 Likes

Re: "I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji by Jibson999(m): 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2013
So After D'banjs koko and everything he couldn't smack that.......#chai Learner Oshi
Re: "I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji by lyfe(m): 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2013
So Dbanj just dey make mouth, if this is true, she needs to be redisVee.
Re: "I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji by Nomski0(f): 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2013
slimyem: It could be possible.

Okay....you choose to believe her, i choose not to.(i'm not that gullible) but she still rocks
Re: "I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2013
I haven't in 52 years.

1 Like

Re: "I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji by nairacountry(m): 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2013
majalisa: ......I wish d cuntos had a meter joor

Mhueeeeee.....hian! You just spit d MOUTH out of my WORD!! gbam!!!

slimyem: It could be possible.
....that JEG nurse no desire to run for d office of President come 2015. ;-)
Re: "I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 25, 2013
Nomski0:

Okay....you choose to believe her, i choose not to.(i'm not that gullible) but she still rocks
and why do you think it's not possible?
Re: "I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji by slimyem: 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2013
ItsModella:
She can't last a week without sex so its impossible to believe anyone can last 10 years. She would,'t even believe Al Mustapha's wife lasted 15 years tongue

3 Likes

Re: "I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji by Nomski0(f): 11:19pm On Jul 25, 2013
ItsModella:
For 10years she's made out with countless actors, been in really sexy bed poses with them.....at one point or the other, she's got to feel Hot. Okay maybe she didnt act on her hormones or she shut them off but what about the whole vice president affair she had back?

1 Like

Re: "I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 25, 2013
Nomski0:
For 10years she's made out with countless actors, been in really sexy bed poses with them.....at one point or the other, she's got to feel Hot. Okay maybe she didnt act on her hormones or she shut them off but what about the whole vice president affair she had back?
what vice president affair?
Re: "I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji by Nomski0(f): 11:29pm On Jul 25, 2013
ItsModella:
what vice president affair?
With Atiku Abubaakar?
Re: "I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji by Luizy(m): 11:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
I still find it difficult to believe this... Tho' i luv Genny but for haven't been intimate in 10yrs raised my eye brows.
Guys she talked about D'banj's thing smaller than his harmonica. That the 'No long thing' exclamation actually means the thing is not long. Is this really true?
Re: "I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji by swtme(f): 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2013
OK but u av been using Love Machine tongue
Re: "I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji by Nomski0(f): 11:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
Luizy: I still find it difficult to believe this... Tho' i luv Genny but for haven't been intimate in 10yrs raised my eye brows.
Guys she talked about D'banj's thing smaller than his harmonica. That the 'No long thing' exclamation actually means the thing is not long. Is this really true?

Yep!
Definately another reason not to believe this bull story of hers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Turns Himself Into A Human Chair So His Pregnant Wife Can Sit / Regina Daniels Has Been Using One Bag Since 2019, What's Happening??. PHOTOS / Google 3 Words, Pastor-child-rape. See For Yourself The Fallen Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.