Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. (23470 Views)

Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village / Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs / Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by adamooye5(m): 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2013
A 48 years old man(name with held)has allegedly killed his wife for not being able to give birth to a male child.

The deceased, 46, simply identified as Mama Feyi, was heavily pregnant when she was allegedly stabbed to death by the husband during an early morning dispute.

LEADERSHIP gathered that the alleged murderer who hails from Abusoro area in Akure, Ondo State, has since been arrested and is presently being detained at the Ala divisional police station.

Eye witness accounts say the suspect has been having a running battle with his deceased wife for over two years shortly after the woman gave birth to their fourth daughter.

Sources say trouble began a month ago before the brutal murder when the husband complained aloud that his deceased wife is incapable of bearing him a male child and the incident led to a fierce altercation between the couple.

Shocked neighbours expressed disbelief at the death of mama Feyi when one of their next door neighbour, Mr. Isijola, said he was awakened by loud arguments coming from their room very early in the morning.

“I ignored them as it is a norm for them to always argue and have altercations. I decided to ignore them at first but when the noise was getting unbearable, I stepped into their room only to find the lifeless body of the woman on the floor, lying in the pool of her blood. I saw the man holding a knife and he threatened to stab me if I don’t leave.

Isijola continued, “It was when I discovered that he may abscond that I alerted the police who immediately came to arrest him.”

Naratting the incident, daughter of the deceased, Feyisara, said, “It all started on Sunday after my mummy. had cooked rice. She asked me to go and collect money from my father to prepare stew and on getting to him, he started shouting. But he later gave me N500 which my mum refused to collect. They both argued and had a fight. I had to make a distress call to neighbours to settle the dispute”.

Accor ding to the daughter of the deceased, “the quarrel started at about 6am when my mum asked him to give her some money for her ante-natal but he refused. They started figh ting and before we knew it, daddy brought out a knife and stabbed mummy to death.http://leadership.ng/news/250713/husband-stabs-wife-death-bearing-female-children#sthash.1efd0LH5.FM5oUqcC.dpuf

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by EfemenaXY: 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2013
Illiteracy, is indeed a crime.

5 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
What an irony. To think he's actually the culprit responsible for the female kids.

16 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2013
Are the females not also human beings? Am tired of this african mindset. Its barbaric!

7 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by adamooye5(m): 9:29pm On Jul 25, 2013
American president has two lovely daughters and they are happy.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by biolabee(m): 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2013
idnoble135: Are the females not also human beings? Am tired of this african mindset. Its barbaric!

I tire ooo

5 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2013
biolabee:

I tire ooo
cool
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by slimyem: 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2013
Mad men everywhere... undecided
Tired of reading these kinda stories.

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2013
Smh :/

where are all the anti feminists,just cover your heads in shame,killing your own wife because of lack of knowledge.smh tell me why we dont need ruthless feminists to keep many animals in their place (prison)

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by ciphoenix: 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2013
Just sad
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by kreamidiva(f): 10:52pm On Jul 25, 2013
Its terrible o....
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 25, 2013
Women hv suffered.always at the receiving end.
But wait o. Did I c yoruba name? I tot this kind of wicked act is mainly associated with the ibos? ( Make un a no vex o. Just an observation)

4 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by mgbeketoto: 3:08am On Jul 26, 2013
Awon FUJI 'GABBAGE'!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!! angry
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by donguutti: 7:04am On Jul 26, 2013
Sick fella,how does killing her give u a son.why not try ur luck with and affair if you needed a son that bad.Afterall science says we are the determinants.and she was pregnant,who knows if it were a male .

May ur daughters find the fortitude to bear the losses.this is wat wil,kate and baby george hysteria has caused.No feminist ramblings on thread.We Cant All be Feminist
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by bellong: 9:18am On Jul 26, 2013
The wages of illiteracy is ban to life in prison. This man is suffering from incurable ignorance. His eyes will clear when he gets his package in Kirikiri maximum prison.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by sexymoma(f): 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ma Mum Gave Birth to 6girls 2boys..... We girls are the ones taking care of her now, the boys are no where to be found. they are alive o but not functioning. You can imagine.

16 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by druid06(m): 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Women hv suffered.always at the receiving end.
But wait o. Did I c yoruba name? I tot this kind of wicked act is mainly associated with the ibos? ( Make un a no vex o. Just an observation)

I nor vex but na GOD go punish you ( Insults not intended )

15 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by sunnyp1(m): 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
Fucking beast useless idiot.....
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Rooneyboy(m): 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
A male child to inherit what

His one room apartment I guess.

#poverty is a big disease.

13 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by switdil(f): 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ise aye international!!! D man don forget sey person wey born am na woman.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by canalily(m): 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
cry idiot, ekwensu, bamboo. You dont know that what you gv a woman is what she wil produce for you! Why not sow your weak seed deeper! D u no wir the female children will connect you to, tomorrow? For christ seck every girl child counts! Mumu!

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Shugajay(m): 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
Jezzzz.... Wah kinda useless story z dz? Wats going wrong in dz country? Everyday, 1 useless story or d oda... Re females not human being? Huh!! D likes of Dora, Cecelia, Chinyere, Maduekwe etc aint dey all FEMALES Go rot in jail... Heartless man!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Kclinda: 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
And do you have to pull the tribal stunt? undecided
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
sexymoma: Ma Mum Gave Birth to 6girls 2boys..... We girls are the ones taking care of her now, the boys are no where to be found. they are alive o but not functioning. You can imagine.
We don hear but you no suppose to for wash your dirty linen in public. reason am na

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Keshi5(m): 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
Dis kind of a man deservs2 b in d bush4 dats where foolish animals lik him stays i mean anu nchi,ngbada &co.may her gentls soul rest in d bossom of d lord
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by konn: 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
Evil men everywhere so he dosent know that the female children are the ones who take care of parents in old age?

he killed a pregnant woman he dosent even know maybe the unborn child is a male. i hope he rots in jail

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by canalily(m): 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
yellowpawpaw indeed. Even hausa de do am

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 26, 2013
I see
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 26, 2013
did u see the mans name there

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by imsuboi(m): 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2013
sexymoma: Ma Mum Gave Birth to 6girls 2boys..... We girls are the ones taking care of her now, the boys are no where to be found. they are alive o but not functioning. You can imagine.

Beverly is that you? shocked cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fake PHCN Staff Killed After Robbery Operation At A Lady's House In Kano. Photos / We Paid ₦2M Cash To Kidnappers As Ransom During Cash Scarcity - Adamu Hayatu / 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.