Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Multimedia/Interactive Year CD In Nigeria - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Multimedia/Interactive Year CD In Nigeria (1450 Views)

Get Free Linux DVD/CD In Nigeria / Can I Get ORIGINAL Windows 8 Cd In Lagos? / Traceboard ( Interactive White Board) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multimedia/Interactive Year CD In Nigeria by buddie(m): 8:22pm On May 25, 2006
Please i need some Information on the production of Interactive/Multimedia YearCd.( Yearbook On Cd)
it's a line of business I'm interested in.
Are there company that do it presently in Nigeria?
If you  have any info pertaining to any of the company please share with me. cry
Awaiting your replies.
Thanks wink

Re: Multimedia/Interactive Year CD In Nigeria by Omega2(m): 6:02pm On May 26, 2006
Buddie, funny enough there is a company in lagos that has the name almost what you mentioned "multinteractive", they are very good in that year cd stuff, they did one for my class in Yaba tech over a year ago, i learnt they did for some department in Unilag too, anyway, call 08055611123, or mail infowells@yahoo.com as it is on the cd they did for us, i know they'll be of help to you
i wish you well in all things.
Re: Multimedia/Interactive Year CD In Nigeria by buddie(m): 6:42pm On May 26, 2006
Omega2,
Thanks very much for that Info,would call them right away.Do you mind if i can take a look at the One they did  for your school back then, i wouldnt mind fixing a date to meet you if you are in Lagos.
Thanks once again, awaiting more information  wink
Re: Multimedia/Interactive Year CD In Nigeria by Omega2(m): 8:31pm On May 27, 2006
Buddie,
it's no problem. i am in lagos presently, and i stay in surulere. you can send me mail on tomifab1@yahoo.com let me know ur schedule so we can fix time to meet. cheers.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your PC Say Welcome Message At Startup / Top Five Sure Online Business To Do With Your Computer / Advice Needed: Best Value For Money Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.