Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,728 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

I Want To Buy Perfumes In Wholesale Any Dealer? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Want To Buy Perfumes In Wholesale Any Dealer? (1560 Views)

I.D Card Printer Sales + Ribbon Of Fargo, Evolis, Magicard, Datacard Dealer / Major Stock Fish Dealer In Nigeria / Need Perfumes In Abuja? Teesha Scents Has The Best Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Perfumes In Wholesale Any Dealer? by gadi: 11:01am On May 27, 2008
I WANT TO BUY PERFUMES IN WHOLESALE FORM AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IN WE HAVE ANYONE IN THE HOUSE THAT CAN CONNECT ME.
e-mail: aligacp@yahoo.com
tel: +2348033204653
Re: I Want To Buy Perfumes In Wholesale Any Dealer? by amarush(f): 12:25pm On May 27, 2008
what type of purfume are you interested in, is it branded high end fragrances ie CK, Armani, Dior etc? Do you want to sell for men and women and what is your initial capital outlay?

Fragrances vary in strength, a factor that directly influences its price. The main ingredient is an alcoholic water solution. It is the percentage of perfume relative to the water that determines its strength.

for Women…Parfum is the strongest concentration and is compiled to provide exceptionally long-lasting fragrance from very little liquid. Parfum is the most expensive variant of the fragrance range and can retail in excess of £100.00
Eau de Parfum (Edp) is the next strongest version and is intended to give a more enduring scent for a more reasonable price
Eau de Toilette (Edt) is the most popular and affordable concentration. Containing a higher percentage of water and fewer essential oils, Edt is nearly always presented in a spray
Eau de Cologne is weaker than Edt with a lower concentration of essential oils
Eau Fraiche has a very low fragrance content and is sometimes called ‘Perfumed Mist’. Often alcohol free, this concentration proves popular in the summer months

for Men…
Edt Spray is generally the strongest concentration available and can be used on the body and on clothing but should not be used as an aftershave as it may cause irritation
Aftershave is weaker than Edt so that it can be used on the face
Aftershave Balm is a perfumed lotion or cream of similar concentration

(1) (Reply)

A.g.o, D2, P.m.s / Palm Oil,palm Kernel Shell And Palm Nuts / Rechargable Portable Charger For All Phones,tablet,mini Laptop Needs Distributor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.