Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,444 members, 7,826,704 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Cadbury Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test From Dragnet - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cadbury Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test From Dragnet (6486 Views)

Nestle Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test / jj / Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cadbury Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test From Dragnet by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 26, 2013
Dear Nairalanders, please, I got a text message yesterday 25/07/2013 from Dragnet, Inviting me for an aptitude test by Cadbury Nigeria Plc.
I was asked to select my preferred test location before midnight 27/07/2013.
The text message didn't have a number to call or specify how to select test location. I haven't got any e-mail from dragnet either.
So, please,is ther anybody here that got a similar invitation or knows how to go about it?
I'm in dire need of answers pls!
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test From Dragnet by rien05(f): 9:34am On Jul 26, 2013
I got the text too and am experiencing the same issue. they should answer us oh
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test From Dragnet by rien05(f): 9:45am On Jul 26, 2013
i just got a new text stating how to go about it. am sure u'l soon get it
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test From Dragnet by pixxyy: 9:52am On Jul 26, 2013
I had the same problem but this morning I got another mail from dragnet with the link 2 select my location as well as my Id and passworD
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test From Dragnet by debysweets: 10:41am On Jul 26, 2013
hi,i got the message yesterday too and this morning was sent another message on how to go about it.please what kinda questions does dragnet set?thank you.
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test From Dragnet by emyberry: 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
debysweets: hi,i got the message yesterday too and this morning was sent another message on how to go about it.please what kinda questions does dragnet set?thank you.
. Login to www.dragnetnigeria.com/test using the Id and password that was sent to you in the second message. The locations are abuja,lagos, portharcourt and edo state. I just chose ma location now. Please does any have an idea on the type of test its gonna be? Is it SHL or GMAT?
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test From Dragnet by Ice24: 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2013
i just got another message this morning with the mail address, username and password for the confirmation. but the available options i saw were lagos, abuja, ph. pls anyone with info about the nature o f the test? [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test From Dragnet by Ice24: 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
was anyone able to check the results of the online personality test? if yes, how did you go about it?
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test From Dragnet by kayceekels: 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2013
dragnet would still send those who havent received d link to choose ur text location. i heard that the dragnet test is done using the graduate standadization examination method. pls does anyone in the house have an idea of how to pass it? who has d past questions?
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test From Dragnet by Oadekiitan: 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2013
@kayceekel n my fellow job seeker. Its true dat Dragnet use Gse format, but not for every company. D test format would b indicated in d invitation dat will be sent to Us. Try n send empty mail to dragnetgsetest@gmail.com to receive free sample questions Gse. Thats if its going to be gse format. Though its not that comprehensive. Wish Us all best of luck.
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test From Dragnet by emmieadebayo: 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
Goodday guys,pls I haven't gotten an invitation sms for †ђξ aptitude test but I did †ђξ online personal accessment test.do I stil hv hope?
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test From Dragnet by emyberry: 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ice24: was anyone able to check the results of the online personality test? if yes, how did you go about it?
I saw the result of my personality test. My overall result showed that I'm one of "the inspirational" people.lol
Well after I took my personality test, immediately,I clicked on the link againg and my result came out in pdf format. Some people even got advice on what to put in their cv. Aldo my result didn't show that part. Goodluck to us. Cheers
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test From Dragnet by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
Thanks a lot for your responses. I got the text explaining how to go about it this morning. Though I'm still stuck in a dilemma: I also got an invitation for Access Banks Aptitude Test from Dragnet! I chose the same Test Location (Edo) But voth tests are scheduled for the same day (31/07/2013)
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test From Dragnet by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
emyberry:
I saw the result of my personality test. My overall result showed that I'm one of "the inspirational" people.lol
Well after I took my personality test, immediately,I clicked on the link againg and my result came out in pdf format. Some people even got advice on what to put in their cv. Aldo my result didn't show that part. Goodluck to us. Cheers

Hmm. I didn't get the result for mine! I wonder what dey wud ve said about me... I can only assume that I have an acceptable personality (my answers were consistent) givén that I got an invitation For the aptitude test.

Good luck guys.
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test From Dragnet by saseyi: 5:52am On Jul 28, 2013
Pls I want to know where exactly we will be writing the test,is it atcadbury.
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test From Dragnet by Ice24: 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2013
pls has anyone got information as to the venue and time for the cadbury aptitude test scheduled for Wednesday 31st july
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test From Dragnet by max4osas(m): 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2013
Ice24: pls has anyone got information as to the venue and time for the cadbury aptitude test scheduled for Wednesday 31st july
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test From Dragnet by sommynekky: 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2013
I think the exam has been postponed, based on what I saw on dragnet site.
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test From Dragnet by sirwilly1(m): 1:00am On Jul 30, 2013
For the test, i think it has been postponed to 3rd August, 2013, and the new deadline is now 31st july. Again, new test locations have been added (imo and kaduna). Does anyone know how to update the test location now that the 1st deadline has past?
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test From Dragnet by damie07: 3:10am On Jul 30, 2013
Centdonald1: Dear Nairalanders, please, I got a text message yesterday 25/07/2013 from Dragnet, Inviting me for an aptitude test by Cadbury Nigeria Plc.
I was asked to select my preferred test location before midnight 27/07/2013.
The text message didn't have a number to call or specify how to select test location. I haven't got any e-mail from dragnet either.
So, please,is ther anybody here that got a similar invitation or knows how to go about it?
I'm in dire need of answers pls!

Re: Cabdury Aptitude test , you need to. Check your mail for details, I once got a message. From dragnet regarding an aptitude test I. Was invited for
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test From Dragnet by Oadekiitan: 10:36am On Jul 30, 2013
sir willy: For the test, i think it has been postponed to 3rd August, 2013, and the new deadline is now 31st july. Again, new test locations have been added (imo and kaduna). Does anyone know how to update the test location now that the 1st deadline has past?
@sir willy, the exam is still holding tomorrow. co nairalanders, check your email, dragnet is now sending invitation for the test as svheduled for tomorrow.
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test From Dragnet by sirwilly1(m): 6:36am On Jul 31, 2013
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test From Dragnet by kayceekels: 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2013
Just wrote d exam, d main constraint ws time, am beliving God that his grace would shine on me abundantly
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test From Dragnet by jangirova: 10:36am On Aug 01, 2013
@ Kaysceekels,what was the test like and where did u write it?
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test From Dragnet by kayceekels: 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2013
It ws GSE, graduate standardization exam.
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test From Dragnet by mrbigseun(m): 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
Dear peeps plz who has the idea of the questions we. WeiLl be facing
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test From Dragnet by mrbigseun(m): 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2013
How many mins was the exam and how many questions
kayceekels: Just wrote d exam, d main constraint ws time, am beliving God that his grace would shine on me abundantly
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test From Dragnet by obiitrice: 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2013
i have recieved my exam time and venue.
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test From Dragnet by obiitrice: 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2013
Keecee, please can you elaborate more on how the exam looks like....
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test From Dragnet by kayceekels: 7:02am On Aug 08, 2013
Send a blank mail to dragnetgsetest@gmail.com
U would receive some examples of hw d test would b
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test From Dragnet by Ice24: 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2013
pls has anyone gotten a feedback from dragnet or cadbury?
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test From Dragnet by cnaustyano(m): 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2013
Plz has any1 got a fdbck abt d result 4rm either Dragnet or Cadbury?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Montaigne Place Job Recruitment (9 Positions) / Post Job Vacancies In Agbara-iyana-iba-Ojo Alaba-volks-festac-mile 2 Axis / Skye Bank Offer !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.