Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

An Eulogy To Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / An Eulogy To Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (592 Views)

Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today / Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband / An Eulogy To My Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Eulogy To Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie by Dospix(m): 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
Should i call this obsession or a crave that paves a way for a drive i find soo uncoventional,soo subduing;that flickers my heart in blisters of filament.Oh i didn't say,that my head rustles at the thought of you;my heart pounds in clusters of musicology when enmased in my creative imagination trying to discern the fore-bearing of this aesthetics of life you splash pass my ears...oh no! your beauty...how do i tell it? should i emerge from your glistening conspicuous chocolatic Nigerian skin or should i tell of how stretchly perfect your body make up stand unmoving...no, no, no...it will be an aberration from the ethics of your beauty if i treat its descriptive analysis with levity as if it is another trivial issue;however,i shall make room for another day to write a dossier on the exquisiteness and unconvetional feature of your beauty.But for now,i just can't keep my feeling to myself;you all must let her know of how i feel about her...you all must find Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie and tell her,that her work,her talk,her disperity in idelogical essence has influenced me a great deal...ilovechimamandangoziadichie.com

(1) (Reply)

. / Kalimba Publisher, A New Publisher In Nigeria, Set To Release First Book / Zzzoom... She Ran Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.