Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV (3287 Views)

Timaya Throws Shades At MTV Base (mama Award) / Birdman Disses Nicki Minaj With This Meme (pic) *loool* / Miley Cyrus Disses Nicki Minaj With Fake Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV by seedord247(m): 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2013
lekanaramideh: My man Khaled, why don't you try Estelle?

Estelle what? undecided
Re: DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV by dplomaticVal: 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
lekanaramideh: My man Khaled, why don't you try Estelle?

Khaled isnt a newbie, he cnt condescend to date her talkles of proposing to her.
Re: DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV by fash6(m): 9:23am On Jul 27, 2013
Dj khaleed u sabi say dem de fyn u 4 palestine abi? U wan go do d 1 dem go take wipe
all ur decendant,ok try am mk u c
Re: DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV by OmoUSH(m): 11:50pm On Jul 28, 2013
Na publicity stunt jaree. But come to think of it who get Nikki? No be Lil Wayne b both she and Drake GOD? So If Wayne asks her to agree she won't bulge. Rumour wey one jobless guy dey tell me say na Usher dey currently date her but some guys shut him up by sayin "USHER NA HER MATE?". But sha...b4 u knw it our African singers too will go to Channel O to be announcing their love interest. SMH!
Re: DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 01, 2013
druid06: Publicity stunt..

I sure hope so.
Re: DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV by dplomaticVal: 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2013
OmoUSH: Na publicity stunt jaree. But come to think of it who get Nikki? No be Lil Wayne b both she and Drake GOD? So If Wayne asks her to agree she won't bulge. Rumour wey one jobless guy dey tell me say na Usher dey currently date her but some guys shut him up by sayin "USHER NA HER MATE?". But sha...b4 u knw it our African singers too will go to Channel O to be announcing their love interest. SMH!

You the yarn balls jor. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

General Overseer Caught Pants Down With Wife Of A Military Man & Another Woman / Check Out Actress Genevieve Nnaji's 20 Year Old Luvchild / Meet Zombie Boy,the Guy With The highest number of Tatoo(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.