Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Achilles Nigeria Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Achilles Nigeria Limited (2737 Views)

Interview Invite From Great Brands Nigeria Limited. Who Are They Please? / 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited / Info On Achilles Nigeria Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Achilles Nigeria Limited by Nefo: 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2013
ACHILLES NIGERIA LIMITED

A multinational Company require to fill the vacancies below:

1. I.T. DEVELOPER
2. ADMIN ASSISTANT
3. DOCUMENT CONTROLLER
4. SUPPLIER SUPPORT OFFICER
5. BUYER SUPPORT OFFICER
6. EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
7. HEAD BACK OFFICE OPERATIONS
8. SCHEDULER
9. HSE ASSESSMENT ENGINEERS

To apply, Visit http://www.achilles.com/en/about-achilles/careers for further information and application details within 2 weeks from the date of this publication.
Re: Achilles Nigeria Limited by Nefo: 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
Pls have anyone sucessfully applied for this job. The link provided takes you to their site but when you get there you can't find the job listed on the page for open vacancies.

Can some also shed more light about Achilles. Work experience, career growth, pay etc
Re: Achilles Nigeria Limited by ndudichukwumah(m): 8:09am On Jul 27, 2013
Thanks I just applied and did is d info i got after submitting my application online... Just click on view all vacancies and u select ur choice

Dear OGELEKA,

Thank you very much for your recent application to the Customer Service Assistant-Controller de Registro position at Achilles Information Limited. Your CV will be reviewed by one of our team, and we will contact you soon, should we feel that your background meets our current needs.

Thanks again.

Achilles Information Limited

This is an automated email response. Please do not reply.

Estimado/a OGELEKA,

Muchas gracias por enviar tu candidatura para el puesto de Customer Service Assistant-Controller de Registro en Achilles. Tu CV será revisado por nuestro equipo de recursos humanos, y en breve nos pondremos en contacto contigo, en caso de que tu experiencia cumpla con nuestras actuales necesidades.

Gracias de nuevo.

Achilles

Este correo electrónico ha sido enviado automáticamente. Por favor, no respondas.
Re: Achilles Nigeria Limited by Nefo: 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2013
Pls how did u go about this. I didn't find the job on the site. Pls clear me on this. Thanks
Re: Achilles Nigeria Limited by cigie(m): 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2013
ndudi please how did you apply? I didn't get any helpful link to apply...only details about the coy
Re: Achilles Nigeria Limited by ndudichukwumah(m): 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2013
Click on the website and scroll down and u find view all vacancies and click when page open u will see an arrow of SEARCH , then click and u find all d jobs available and choose any one ur choice and u good to go
Re: Achilles Nigeria Limited by Nefo: 6:12am On Jul 28, 2013
Yes, that true. Thanks. I have done all that. But kindly note that the jobs are catergorized accordding to locations. I.e Hong Kong, Chile, Texas, UK etc. I didn't see any for the Nigeria region. So how did u now apply. Because and trying to apply for the post of supplier support officer which is not listed there.

Moreover could anyone shed more light on this company. I know the full name is Achilles Information Nigeria Limited. With HQ in Ikoyi. A multinational oil field services firm. Any other info would be helpful.
Re: Achilles Nigeria Limited by ndudichukwumah(m): 8:12am On Jul 28, 2013
There is no vacancy for nigeria but I applied for customer care for colombia
Re: Achilles Nigeria Limited by Nefo: 10:15am On Jul 28, 2013
They advertised for vacancies in the punch newspaper some few weeks back. Exactly the one I pasted above. But Sadly enough the link they provided takes you to their career site but doesn't show you the jobs in Nigeria. Don't know what else to do.
Re: Achilles Nigeria Limited by bigoduni: 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
Nefo: They advertised for vacancies in the punch newspaper some few weeks back. Exactly the one I pasted above. But Sadly enough the link they provided takes you to their career site but doesn't show you the jobs in Nigeria. Don't know what else to do.
i did a little digging online and found this achilles.nigeriajobs@achilles.com although it was for an earlier published job listing and the stated positions are diff from d onces u listed above. I suggest u try this. Mind u i'm yet to send my applicatn so do nt know hw authentic this email add is
Re: Achilles Nigeria Limited by Nefo: 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2013
Achilles.nigeriajobs@achilles.com. You are very correct. I can see we are vibrating at same phase here. I did the same searching and forwarded my application to that address. Deadline is 30th of july.
Re: Achilles Nigeria Limited by joxiri: 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2013
Please does anyone have any information about this company e.g interview process pay structure for an entry role

(1) (Reply)

Chevron IT Aptitude Test On Saturday 12th July / New Jobs In Nigeria / Apply Teach For Nigeria 2018 Graduates And Young Professionals Fellowship Progr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.