Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,838 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:08 PM

Can I Make My Lcd Screen "brightview" - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Can I Make My Lcd Screen "brightview" (781 Views)

How To Replace A Broken LCD Screen On A Laptop / What Is Wrong:laptop Lcd Screen Not Coming On! / Acer Travelmate 2428 14' Lcd Screen Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Make My Lcd Screen "brightview" by VIPICO(m): 2:45pm On May 27, 2008
Hi All

I recently acquired a DELL Vostro 1500 Vista laptop but much to my chargrin I later found out its not a Brightview LCD Screen but normal LCD.

It tends to make me tear in the eyes when working on it for a long time. Does anybody know if there is any possibility of upgrading it to Brightview screen?

Thanks
Re: Can I Make My Lcd Screen "brightview" by TmeD0(m): 9:54pm On May 27, 2008
Pay Dell and they'll upgrade it for you. Most of Dell's Vostro line of notebook are designed specifically for small business owners. What you should have opted for if you were looking for the brightview lcd was their Inspiron models that are designed specifically for home users. My guy, make you dey read the specs before you purchase any machine o. Peace!
Re: Can I Make My Lcd Screen "brightview" by VIPICO(m): 3:13pm On May 28, 2008
Bros,

I tire o!
Re: Can I Make My Lcd Screen "brightview" by TmeD0(m): 8:27pm On May 28, 2008
VIPICO:

Bros,

I tire o!
My guy, make you manage am like that o, odawise, Dell go hit you hard to upgrade the lcd and by the time you finish sef, you go probably be better off buying another one.  Put am for eBay or overstock.com and see if you fit sell am; odawise, make you just dey manage the thing o.  Peace!
Re: Can I Make My Lcd Screen "brightview" by VIPICO(m): 10:51pm On May 31, 2008
Thanks my guy. I 'll stick with ur advice and use it like that. Its a nice system tho, just the screen.

Thanks for dropping in.
Re: Can I Make My Lcd Screen "brightview" by VIPICO(m): 2:25pm On Jun 20, 2008
T@MeD0,

I just sent u a mail on ur hotmail

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Hints / Full Guide: How To Convert Any Dvd And Videos To Ipod Touch/classic/nano / Faster, Safer Surfing Through Opendns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.