Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Help Me Webmasters *photo* - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Me Webmasters *photo* (455 Views)

Webmasters Your Help Is Kindly Needed Here Please. / SEO Optimization Techniques That Webmasters Ignore / Nigerian Webmasters' Association? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Webmasters *photo* by great664(m): 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2013
P

Re: Help Me Webmasters *photo* by great664(m): 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
waiting for my masters
Re: Help Me Webmasters *photo* by great664(m): 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2013
still waiting
Re: Help Me Webmasters *photo* by GraphicsPlus(m): 5:39am On Jul 27, 2013
Blooger can do it, but you will need to know how to customize blogger. Adding menu and a header in a blogger is pretty simple. Go to your dashboard and tweak the settings. If you want to build a static website instead, how will you be updating it. The solution might be to advertise here and ask someone to fix a blogger website for you for so so amount of money. You may contact nairaland.com/miracle4 and give him the job.

However, I did a small header and navigation that might give you a clue.
Download the zip file attached and take a look. But again, you will never be able to fix these things if you dont know basic html and css. If you dont know html and css, then it only makes sense to contact someone who knows to do it for you for some amount of naira.

Thank u.

Re: Help Me Webmasters *photo* by great664(m): 8:50am On Jul 27, 2013
GraphicsPlus: Blooger can do it, but you will need to know how to customize blogger. Adding menu and a header in a blogger is pretty simple. Go to your dashboard and tweak the settings. If you want to build a static website instead, how will you be updating it. The solution might be to advertise here and ask someone to fix a blogger website for you for so so amount of money. You may contact nairaland.com/miracle4 and give him the job.

However, I did a small header and navigation that might give you a clue.
Download the zip file attached and take a look. But again, you will never be able to fix these things if you dont know basic html and css. If you dont know html and css, then it only makes sense to contact someone who knows to do it for you for some amount of naira.

Thank u.
Thanks Bro, i appreciate but i kinda need to know how to be able to do it myself and and pay for it. Am still searching for a place to learn HTML and CSS in Delta but can't maybe when am in Lagos i can take the advantage to learn it, thanks for stopping by
Re: Help Me Webmasters *photo* by great664(m): 9:03am On Jul 27, 2013
Is there anyway i can do it through Add a Gadget>Add Html/Javascript, can it be possible that way? Thats is if i get the code
Re: Help Me Webmasters *photo* by great664(m): 10:23am On Jul 28, 2013
I got it now, i was doing something wrong before with the HTML but now i got it

(1) (Reply)

Instant Bulk Traffic, Mass Mails / Please I Need Investors For My Upcoming Betting Site / Marketers Wanted To Market Our ICT Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.