Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! (3894 Views)

Unbelievable: A Chronic Gejite Knees Down For Buhari (Pics) / My Advice To Rivers People As A Gejite / All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by maximunimpact(m): 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2013
Volunteer to be A Gejites

If you believe in One Nigeria, and you
totally believe that Goodluck Ebele
Jonathan will Transform Nigeria.
If you are ready to Volunteer your free
time in the area where you live without
expecting any reward as a volunteer
and also believe in the John F Kennedy
statement “ask not what your country
can do for you, ask what you can do for
your country” to Educate, sell, promote
and push GEJ’s Policies, ideas and
Programmes as a GEJite to your Family,
Friends, Neighbours, customer,
partners.The Philosophy and idea
behind GEJites is mirrored after the
Highly successful Hugo Chavez
Chavistas and Obama Volunteers.
Become a Volunteer

To volunteer to be a GEJITE, kindly register following this Link:

www.gejites.com/volunteer/

For more information, follow GEJITES on:

www.gejites.com

7 Likes

Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by Chanchit: 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2013
This Op must be kidding me, first its a crime to render free service to Nigerian government and secondly its GEJ for crying out loud..! Volunteer my foot. Mtcheew..!

3 Likes

Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by maximunimpact(m): 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
Chanchit: This Op must be kidding me, first its a crime to render free service to Nigerian government and secondly its GEJ for crying out loud..! Volunteer my foot. Mtcheew..!

Hey dis was not meant 4 u, its 4 compatroits and Gejites, u cud av jst ignored it and let it pass.

Regards.........

10 Likes

Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2013
Chanchit: This Op must be kidding me, first its a crime to render free service to Nigerian government and secondly its GEJ for crying out loud..! Volunteer my foot. Mtcheew..!
I believe the constitution of the nigeria expressly gives every citizen the right to freely associate, and since we are in a democracy, just as you are free to antagonize GEJ, people with opposing views are allowed to also support him...so if you ain't volunteering..ship to buhari fan club #TeamGEJ

5 Likes

Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by billante(m): 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2013
Count me in!

2 Likes

Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by maximunimpact(m): 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2013
As team Gejites, nairaland chapter unite on this thread, a NWC will be formed, and there will also be a chairman. It all depends on our useful contribution to this thread. GEJ all the way.................let TEAM FRESH AIR unite here!

1 Like

Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by amAZEing: 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2013
I have 3 volunteers already for this grear project and they are ready. lf u like l can send u their details.
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by nwabobo: 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
[size=16pt]Click like if you are for GEJ![/size]

30 Likes

Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
#strolling through
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by samuelkaykay(m): 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
How much per click?infact i will buy bundle now.
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 26, 2013
All hail #TeamGEJ#

1 Like

Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by Biodup: 8:02pm On Jul 26, 2013
GEJ for life.

1 Like

Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2013
So much of my time and financial resources (for internet data subscription) has already gone into the GEJ project.

My reward is in the bumper HARVEST from the TRANSFORMATION TRAIN: power reforms, railway revival and modernization, roads and bridges,etc.

Ikuku ndu ebee ebuna igara!

FRESH AIR everywhere you go!!

(Volunteers should place help with translation to other Nigerian languages- yoruba, hausa, ijaw,etc)

5 Likes

Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by abrat: 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2013
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by Pataki: 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2013
Gejites

Sounds and feels like TERMITES. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by Longeria(m): 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2013
I'm Longeria, I'm Longeria, I'm Longeria,

How many times did I called the name of the "BADEST" diehard Jonathan supporter.

1 Like

Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by GEJTILL2019(m): 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
Goodluck ebele Jonathan for 2015.....team fresh air!! Kaduna chapter..kawo zone

1 Like

Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by solopumpy227: 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2013
Please deliver my humble message to your Boss. The people need development, rule of law, fairness, justice and security not propagandas.

Threat wont force people to vote for him neither will propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by blacksta(m): 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2013
I refuse to be a loser
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by nwabobo: 11:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
samuelkaykay: [b]How much per click?[/b]infact i will buy bundle now.

Each time you click, you donate some money for the campaign.
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by gramci: 1:30am On Jul 27, 2013
Fresh Air noni cool
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by koruji(m): 2:02am On Jul 27, 2013
Imagine that cheesy cheesy cheesy
I don't want to imagine what Nigeria would be like if GEJ "was" not performing this magical "phantom" transformation only you and the other bootlickers can see.

Sincere 9gerian: So much of my time and financial resources (for internet data subscription) has already gone into the GEJ project.

My reward is in the bumper HARVEST from the TRANSFORMATION TRAIN: power reforms, railway revival and modernization, roads and bridges,etc.

Ikuku ndu ebee ebuna igara!

FRESH AIR everywhere you go!!

1 Like

Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by PapaBrowne(m): 3:34am On Jul 27, 2013
koruji: Imagine that cheesy cheesy cheesy
I don't want to imagine what Nigeria would be like if GEJ "was" not performing this magical "phantom" transformation only you and the other bootlickers can see.

You call it phantom, but why was it so hard for all the others before him to do.

Why couldn't they fix the airports they passed everyday?
Why couldn't they kickstart an Agricultural revolution?
Why couldn't they fix the major Arterial roads that GEJ is fixing.
Why couldn't they just fix one train track and get one train working.
Why was it so hard for them to do the right things in the power sector?
Why was it so difficult for them to conduct free and fair elections?
Why on the planet were companies running to Ghana in their time but running in droves to Nigeria now.
Why are there no longer queues at filling stations? Why is Nigeria gaining more respect internationally?
Why, why, why is it so easy for GEJ to achieve all these in 2 years and yet was so hard for the previous 7 Presidents to achieve in 30 years.

Yet you call it phantom. Pay a visit to the business section of Nairaland and see for yourself the number of Nigerian youths beginning to embrace Agriculture. Ask yourself why GE is investing over $1 billion in Calabr. Or P&G'S $350M. Or Nestle's $1 billion. Or Abraaj's $300m in Fan Milk. Or Tiger Foods. Or Wilmar Group. Or SIAT. Or Olam. Or all the other numerous non oil companies that are trooping like crazy into Nigeria. Its all Phantom to you because you are blinded by either ethnicism, hate or sheer oppositionism.

10 Likes

Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by nwabobo: 5:45am On Jul 27, 2013
PapaBrowne:

You call it phantom, but why was it so hard for all the others before him to do.

Why couldn't they fix the airports they passed everyday?
Why couldn't they kickstart an Agricultural revolution?
Why couldn't they fix the major Arterial roads that GEJ is fixing.
Why couldn't they just fix one train track and get one train working.
Why was it so hard for them to do the right things in the power sector?
Why was it so difficult for them to conduct free and fair elections?
Why on the planet were companies running to Ghana in their time but running in droves to Nigeria now.
Why are there no longer queues at filling stations? Why is Nigeria gaining more respect internationally?
Why, why, why is it so easy for GEJ to achieve all these in 2 years and yet was so hard for the previous 7 Presidents to achieve in 30 years.

Yet you call it phantom. Pay a visit to the business section of Nairaland and see for yourself the number of Nigerian youths beginning to embrace Agriculture. Ask yourself why GE is investing over $1 billion in Calabr. Or P&G'S $350M. Or Nestle's $1 billion. Or Abraaj's $300m in Fan Milk. Or Tiger Foods. Or Wilmar Group. Or SIAT. Or Olam. Or all the other numerous non oil companies that are trooping like crazy into Nigeria. Its all Phantom to you because you are blinded by either ethnicism, hate or sheer oppositionism.
No matter what you do, haters will keep hating.
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by stebell(m): 7:06am On Jul 27, 2013
#Team Fresh Air#
#Team GEJ# all de way. 2015 election will be like writing an O level exam for GEJ.
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by Chubhie: 7:22am On Jul 27, 2013
Gej is a good man with good intentions for his country but, some certain darklords in the polity wont allow Gej light to flow. He is weak, unprepared for dirty fights against these powers that be for he is only armed with transformational agenda for this nation while these certain darklords control and man propaganda machines with their best men. Gej needs me the nation needs goodmen to stand and fight this good fight for a new Nigeria. Iam Chubhie and i fight for a good man. Rooting for a goodman Gej 2015 and beyond.

3 Likes

Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by maximunimpact(m): 7:43am On Jul 27, 2013
Hello Gejites,

In order to put credibility and a more realistic aproach in bringing fresh air into nairaland, if any1 have a programme or achievement innitiated and accomplished by GEJ, kindly share to make belivers from anti-GEJ folks out there.

GEJ got accolades, let's make it known to Niralanders!

1 Like

Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 27, 2013
GEJ is going to be a hard-sale this time around. In 2011, i campaigned vigorously for this man. We wanted to teach a section of this country that Nigeria does not belong to them!
If GEJ were remarkable for wisdom, he'd perform more than any President in the world. That would have made the rest of the country to say; "a section of the country has held us down for long". That would have given voice to minorities in this country. That would have given birth to merit instead of whether one is a majority or minority(federal character my foot!). That would have taught some persons a lesson that one is judged by his works and not where he comes from or who he knows. That would have birthed a country of equity and justice, and the dawn of new possibilities!
Alas, GEJ is not remarkable for wisdom and has failed to recognise these facts.
I told my friend in Eagles square on 29th May 2011 that GEJ does not know the weight of the load he is shouldering. That has come to be a statement of fact!
Tell GEJ that, Nigerians are no longer sold to his 'no shoes' story, neither is he that man that connects with their problems, anymore. Tell him that; come 2015, he should go into the field and slug it out with other contestants on the strenght of his person and not that of the masses. Tell him we have never seen any man fritter opportunities and goodwill like him. Tell him his desperation is alienating him from the few people that still believe in him.
Tell him, he still has time to redeem himself 'cos Nigerians are very forgiving and forgetful.

2 Likes

Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by Zet72(m): 9:20am On Jul 27, 2013
tongue Team GEJ till 2019, anybody who feels otherwise can take the easy way out by jumping to a moving train
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by billante(m): 9:54am On Jul 27, 2013
Gejites already has 54,287 likes on facebook! impressive!
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by pistol: 10:04am On Jul 27, 2013
Am signing up..
Hope say dem go share money?
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by ujchief(m): 10:10am On Jul 27, 2013
Association of deaf, dump and blind a-r-s-e-lickers!
#spats on thread#

Nanscenze!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: Presidency Orders Ihedioha To Write Tambuwal; Threatens Impeachment / BREAKINGNEWS!!! Ogbonnaya Onu Is The New SGF. / Leo Stan Ekeh: Nigeria Greatest Scientist Who Invented Zinox Computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.